Apologies

Ivy POV
The weeks passed by quickly. I haven't seen the team all week, I've stayed in my room, not wanting to see that certain 6'0 blonde. I lay in bed with my headphones in when I look up and see azzi at the end of my bed.
"Hey Az, what's up."
"We're going out, and you have no choice, so get up and get dressed."
She walked out with no more words, so I got dressed into a black dress before leaving.
As soon as we get to the club, we're greeted by kk and aaliyah. We go get drinks and I see the last person I want to see, Paige Madison buecker. She walks towards me, and I take that opportunity to leave the bar and go dance with Nika. We dance, and a guy walks up and grabs my waist, and I start dance with him. I look towards the bar, and I see paige staring daggers into me and the guy, I turn around and start kissing the guy, making her extremely jealous. I feel hands grab me and throw me over their shoulder.
"Put me down right now." I say, trying to get out of paiges grip. She doesn't say anything as she takes me out of the bar and outside. The rest of the team follows and watches what's happening. "What the hell is your problem, bueckers?" I say as she drops me and looks at me in anger.
"My problem, what's yours, in there basically fucking that guy on the dance floor."
"Oh, so I can't kiss someone, but you can." I say as I stare back in anger. We stay staring at each other for what feels like hours before she speaks again.
"I told you she wasn't my girlfriend ivy, its not my fault you still like me after all these years." HOW FUCKING DARE SHE.
"Fuck you paige, I should have never came here. You're still the same ass hole you were when we dated." I spit out before storming away.
"No, you don't get to walk away this time." She says, grabbing my wrists, preventing me from running away."Ivy, I told you so many times that I regret leaving. I never meant to fucking hurt you. But you won't ever let me forget about it, will you?" I stay there shocked at her words.
"I'm sorry." I say quieter, feeling hurt and sad. I look over, and I see our team gathered, and all of them are trying to figure out what just happened. I just walk away and end to mine and nikas room.
Paiges pov
I'm standing there watching her dance with that guy, and it's making me blood boil. We make eye contact, and then she turns around and starts kissing him, and that's all it takes before making me extremely angry. I walk towards her, throwing her over my shoulder, not caring about her complaining. I finally set her down outside and stared daggers into her eyes. We started arguing and I was trying not to get too angry at her but her words just pissed me off.
"Ivy, I told you so many times that I regret leaving. I never meant to fucking hurt you. But you won't ever let me forget about it, will you?" I look behind her to find our team staring at us. My eyes connect with azzi, and I give her the ill explain later look. I go to speak, but Ivy is already getting into her car and driving away. I breathe in and out before walking back into the bar. I drink at least 5 shots. Before azzi is dragging me out and driving me to our door room. I collapse on our couch, and before I can speak she yells at me. "What the hell was the between you and Ivy."
"Well, me and Ivy, kinda dated senior year, it was great until I got accepted to uccon, and we got into a fight. I had gotten drunk and kissed someone else." She stares at me and just looks shocked at my words.
"I did not expect that."
"Yeah, I really messed up Azzi, and she hated me after that."
I go to my room, not wanting to talk about it anymore, and I fall asleep.