Something more

Ivy pov

It's about the middle of October, and practices have been going well. I have been catching Paige glancing at me almost every practice, but I've convinced myself she's just looking in my direction. I think the team is starting to like me a lot, and I like them too. Me and nika have also been a lot closer. We hang out a lot, and she knows all about the drama between me and Paige. We practice a lot together, because I've been trying to avoid paige as much as possible.

Today, we have practice as always, and we're going to be scrimmaging the boys. It's going to be my first real-ish game today, so I need to make a statement today.Coach said we were even going to have real refs, and they're going to be counting on the scoreboard. We are also going to play in Gampel, so it's going to be a big test.

I get to Gampel and head to the locker room to change into my game jersey. Coach said we would be wearing them today to make it seem even more like a real game. I grabbed our home uniforms like we were told.

We win the game 59-43. We all go out for drinks after. I'm sitting with azzi laughing and drinking when paige sits beside her, a girl not far behind paige sitting directly on her lap. I get mad at the sight of paige with another girl. I start to get jealous, and paige notices it and looks at me. I just roll my eyes and walk outside.

"Where are you going." Paige walks outside and asks. "Away from you." I respond coldly. "Go to your little girlfriend." Paige spins me around to face her and grabs my wrist. "She's not my girlfriend vee, I promise." I look at her, I haven't heard that nickname in a while. I try to walk away, but she grabs my arm and puts me in her car. I fall asleep, and i don't wake up until we get to her door room. She carries me to her room. I look around, and I collapse on her bed. "This is really comfortable." I lay on her bed, and she walks in and chuckles at the sight.
"What am I gonna do with you." I look up at her for a few minutes before speaking back. "I dont know." The way she looks at me makes me want to melt. Without thinking, I lean forward and kiss her, and she kisses back. She pulls away a few minutes later and looks at me. "We shouldn't vee." I regret it instantly.
"I'm sorry, i didn't mean to, im just gonna go." I go to get up, but she holds my arm. "Your drunk just go to sleep."
I listen to her as I just lay back down, and I soon fall asleep.