Secrets

Ivy POV
Geno all called us in early, and we had a group meeting. "We are having a new person join the team." All of us looked shocked.
"Who." I look over and see paige spoke.
"Her name is Caroline."
My face paled, and so did paiges, we looked at each other, and I just stared back at her before I spoke up. "No."
"What, ivy." Geno said, confused.
"You're actually letting her join." I say tears slipping from my face. Everyone looked confused, paige walked over to me and just pulled me into a hug and whispered, "it'll be okay, I promise."
"Do you know her, Ivy." I couldn't speak at all, so paige spoke for me.
"Yes, she does. And she's not a good person at all." She says, turning around. The last time I've seen paige this mad is when she found out what happened. Paige led me out of the room, leaving everyone curious.
The week passes by, and I go to practice, Paige and I are shooting. We've become very close this week. She hasn't been leaving my side during practice. The door opens, and we both look towards it and see the last person we want to see.
"Omg paige." I hear the high pitch voice squeal. I roll my eyes at her, and Paige walks in front of me. "Don't talk to us, Caroline, nobody wants to talk to you." Paige looks so hot when she's mad. I turn paige around and mouth, "it's okay." I step in front of her with the rudest look on my face. "Don't ever speak to my girlfriend." I say rudely, looking towards Caroline.
Paiges pov
Ivy looked so fine, especially when she called me her girlfriend. After she said what she said, I threw her over my shoulder and took her to the locker room. "Girlfriend, huh?" I said, smirking at her. I see her start getting nervous. "Yeah, if you want." I just smiled and kissed her. "I'm glad I get another chance with you." Soon after practice ends, we go back to her dorm room. I just look up at her and smile.
"What." She said.
"Nothing, you just look so pretty today." I say, and I watch her blush.
As the season goes on, we've been winning our games, and the season has been going by fast. It's our last game, and the worst thing happened.