Hate or Love

Paige Pov
Here I am sitting on nikas couch when Ivy walks in. We make eye contact for a minute before she goes to her room.

"What was that all about." Nika turns to me and asks.

I lie to her instead of telling her. "I don't know, I'ma go say hi, though." I get up and walk in her room, interrupting her changing. "Oh, sorry." I turn around instantly, my face turning red.

Ivys Pov

Paige walks into my room as I'm changing. I see her face turn red as she turns away. "What do you want, Buecker?"

"Just saying hi, since we're gonna be teammates." She says, turning around, smirking as she looks as head to toe. "You look good ivy. It's been a while."

I feel my face grow red at her words. "Is that all." I try to hide my face, but her hand goes to my chin and lifts it. "Don't hide your face from me." She says, smirking, leaning closer, "Not when it's so pretty."

My face grows even red as she walks out of my room. Holy shit, did that really just happen.

The next morning

I wake up to notifications,
Paige_buckets has followed you
Paige_buckets like your post

Holy shit, She liked my post. I followed her back. I got dressed for practice and hurried to the gym, so I'd be early, I start my normal workouts, and eventually everyone gets here, and we do some drills and then a scrimmage. I go against paige, and I score on her and smirk at her as I run the opposite side of the court. My team won the game. Later, I'm going to the locker room, and paige looks up with anger in her eyes.
"Don't tell me you're a sore loser." I say, smirking at her. She walks close to me and looks directly in my eyes. "Stay in your lane, ivy." I back away from her and just roll my eyes. So much for being nice.

Yall don't mind the song. I couldn't find one to add, so no hate.