Tears

Paige pov

The next morning

I wake up the next morning with Ivy in my arms. I've missed having her in my arms. I play with her hair as she sleeps. "Morning vee." I say, looking down at her as she wakes up and smiles at me
"Morning."
"You regret drinking yet?" She gives me a glare before flipping me off. I see her realize she's lying in my arms, and she pulls up. "I'm sorry for last night." She's talking about kissing me. I didn't mind it, but it shocked me.
"Don't apologize, vee, it's okay."
"It's not P, I shouldn't have done it after everything between us." She trails off.
"Ivy, you know it won't ever be the same, after what happened our senior year..."
Ivy Pov
Hearing her words, my heart breaks. I feel so stupid. "I-I need to go, thank you for bringing me home." I run out the room as fast as I can and head to my door room, and I go into my room locking the door. Tears start streaming down my face. I shouldn't have thought things could go back to how they used to be.
Flash back
Ivy pov
"Paige, put me down." I say, laughing at her as she threw me over her shoulder and tossed me on her bed.
"Are you sure you wanna be put down, vee?" She smirks at me before crawling over me. I look up at her and smile. How lucky can I get. I lean up and kiss her as her hands run through my hair.

My thoughts are interrupted by a knock. "Ivy, we got practice you coming." Azzi asks me. "Yeah, on my way."
I got to the gym, and when I walked in, I saw Azzi,Ice,kk, around paige, who had a girl sitting in her lap. I feel tears in my eyes as we look at each other, I hurry to the locker room. I best someone come in. "Just leave me alone." I say, trying not to cry in front of anyone. "You know I can't do that vee."
"Go back to your girlfriend, paige, and we'll just go back to hating each other."
I spit out before leaving the locker room. I go tell geno that I don't feel good and I may not make it to practice this week. He told me that he I felt better, and I grabbed my stuff and left before I saw anyone else. When I got home, I looked at old photos, and I saw our old basketball photos.

Flashback

"Paige, are you serious right now. How could you."
"Vee, I didn't mean to, I swear." Tears ran down my face as I sat on my bed. "We're you ever gonna tell me. If I didn't know, would you have told me." I ask, looking up at her through tears.
"No, I wouldn't have."

I hear a knock on my door, but I ignore it. I'm laying down in tears as I fall fast asleep.