2nd Chances

Ivys pov
I wake up, and memories of last night come rushing in. The argument with paige, me crying last night. We have practice soon, so I get dressed and put in my headphones. I get to the gym, and I see everyone looking at me. It's like senior year all over again.
"Hey, can we talk." I turn around and sew paige standing there, with bags under her eyes.
"No, I have to go warm up."

"Wait." She grabs my arm and stops me, "Can I take you home later. We need to talk to vee." I look back at her and see her pleading.
"Yeah, fine." Practice seems to go by fast. I get changed, and paige starts driving me back to my room, but she takes a turn and drives us to a clearing with a lake.
"What are we doing here, paige?" I ask as she gets out and opens me door pulling me out of the car.

"We're gonna sit here and talk." I look at her, and it reminds me of our first day. We went swimming in the lake after our practice, and it's where she asked me to be her girlfriend.
"What do you want to talk about."

"I just need to say, I'm sorry, vee. I'm sorry for what happened senior year, I should have never kissed her. You didn't deserve any of that. I shouldn't have left our relationship like that, I should have fixed it. I cared for you so deeply, and you deserved so much more." I was so shocked at her words. A tear slipped from my face.

"Paige, I never blamed you, I forgave you the moment I found out."
Our faces got closer to each other. I lean in and kiss her. She kisses back instantly, and neither of us breaks it this time. After at least 15 minutes, we finally stop kissing. "That was -" paige finishes my sentence. "Amazing." I smile at her before she reaches down, picks me up, and throws me in the lake, but I drag her down with me. "Your evil." I say to her before she kisses me again.
Later that evening, we went back to paiges dorm room. We walked in, laughing, soaking wet. Azzi,Nika, and kk we're sitting on the couch.
"Look at these two." Nika says, laughing at the sight.
I flip her off before walking into paiges room  with her.
"I should probably go to my room, I need to get some dry clothes and a shower." I say as I go to the door.
"Stay, you can get a shower here and borrow some clothes." I just nod my head. I get a shower and change into a shirt ( which is really baggy since she's taller than me), and put on some sweatpants she left out. I walk and see her lying back with her hands behind her head, in sweatpants and a sports bra. She looked so gorgeous.
"See something you like, vee." She says, smirking, and I feel my face turn red."Yes." I say before laying beside her and kissing her. Hours pass, and I'm lying on her chest. "Paige."
"Yes, vee?"
"What does this mean for us."
She goes silent, and I instantly go silent. We don't talk for the rest of the night. I just go to sleep on her chest. I wake up, and she's still sleeping. I sneak out and go back to my dorm room. I changed into some practice clothes and headed to the gym before everyone woke up, and I started warming up. I put in my headphones, waiting for everyone to show up. I see Nika walk in, and I take out my headphones. "Hey, I didn't hear you leave this morning."
"Yeah, sorry, I just wanted to get some practice in alone. And with that, our conversation ended, and within the next hour, people showed up, and we started practicing. Practice ended early, and I went straight home.