𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭.

"Dad, who are the 7 deadly sins again?"

"Oh y/n" Your dad sits you next to him as your doll eyes look up.

"They're the 7 most deadliest people in Britannia and the people who are known for a specific trait. Pride is seen as being humbled by your self achievements and worth, Sloth resembles the counterpart of being lazy and doing nothing. Gluttony is when you are eating or drinking your life away, greed is taking things only for yourself. Wrath being to anger at yourself or others, Envy being zealous of others and wanting what others have, and lastly lust…" Your father stopped his words, having his thinking face on.

"What is it, dad?" You question his face and body, he looks concerned.

"I can't tell you the last one, you're too young" He pets your hair before giving you a small smile. You puff out an angry face.

"Why not! I'm old enough in 6 and a half!"

He chuckles at your remarks.

"And yet you need to be at least 13, wait 7 more years darling. And with your expression your already showing wrath"

Your child-like mind is already fed up with your dad as he helps you put on your shoes on your tiny feet. You both were going into the town to do something. You don't know what but you know it's something to do with his work.

Your father implies his magic to transit the both of you to the front gate of Lyonesse. You hold his hand in hopes you don't accidentally get lost if you let go. With the village you live in with the remaining demons, you need to also get groceries for those who decided to take up cooking for a chance. After all, gowther was the one that prepared all the meals.

"Hey, Dad are we just getting groceries because then why am I dressed all fancy?"

"Oh, we have to go to the castle after. We've been invited"

You look at him shocked, why have you and your dad been invited to the castle?! Especially him. You have probably been invited to the castle to be the next princess!

"Dad, how did we get invited? There's no way you could've been invited they might find out about the demon village!"

You whisper to your father discreetly so the surrounding people don't hear about the 'top secret thing'. You worried look on your face.

"don't worry about it too much, now what was the list?"

...💞

After the groceries, you both walk around the town. You've been here before but only at the Fruit and veggie stalls. Nowhere near close to all these shops you never have seen before. There was this shop that only gowther was allowed to go in so you had to wait outside sitting on the bench. He had bought you some chocolate-covered strawberries from one of the vendors to keep you occupied. As you are eating you see a boy with light long blue hair running around. He seemed like he was in a rush yet he decided to sit on the bench next to you. He huffed and puffed out of exhaustion. Your curious eyes wandered off to him, he was around your age and looked as fancy as you.