𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8 | 𝐃𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞.

☆

...☆

I woke up early, early enough for the sun to meet the horizon. I fiddled with y/n keys, the stupid charms, and decorated keys. What girl needs to be so extra with even her keys?

I wish I got drunk that night. It was served to me on a silver platter with it being on the house too. If it weren't for stupid y/n, I would've been drunk and happy that night. With her never drinking before, of course, she couldn't even handle her share.

Why do y/ns emotions and actions always stir problems between us? What did I do for me to always get into random bullshit with her? Why can't she realize that I'm not as shitty as she thinks I am?

Lancelot chucked the keys to the side table of the room he was staying in. He was frustrated that he couldn't understand what you and his relationship was. What did it all mean?

...

"Lancelot, My dad is setting up a meeting on the plan to attack Arthur, you mind keeping watch for me while I go get her"

I look down at Tristan and his clothes. If the girls of the town were sure to see him dressed like a pillow prince they'd never let Tristan out alive.

"It's fine Tristan, I can go"

Tristan looked at me surprised, giving me the endless "are you sure" questions. I knew I was a fuckwit most of the time but if it means saving Britannia and also making sure Tristan didn't kill half the girls in the town, I'd be happy to go see that scum of a witch. I still had her keys from the night before anyway.

At Least, I had an excuse to see her, maybe I could get us sorted?

...☆

The light from your window shone on your face, you covered your face quickly with your hand as it hovered over your face.

Your head was throbbing in pain, shit. You didn't even drink much and your body couldn't even handle less than a cup. How was Lancelot able to pop a whole bottle? You brushed it away as you saw yourself reek of booze and look like a mess. You decide to take a shower and get ready for the day. You didn't have anything planned which you're pretty sure about.

You put on a new outfit and did your makeup and hair as usual. Keeping yourself clean and presumably neat. You needed to get a painkiller for your head. You are an herbalist so you were able to whip something up but it still required multiple dosages until it was gone.

You were downstairs of your home rubbing your head in pain, praying all hell on Lancelot for whatever he got you into. You heard the door of your store open even though you knew you were closed as you typically don't open when you're not fully awake yet.

You turn your back to meet yourself with the one and only stubborn man on earth, Lancelot, he had a bunch of gifts in his hand as he had the door open by his foot.