𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12 | 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧.

You were gathered around the kingdom's gate for everyone's departure for the search of Camelot

You were gathered around the kingdom's gate for everyone's departure for the search of Camelot. In all fairness, you were quite saddened for your friends to be left behind, as well you wouldn't know their whereabouts or if any of them would be injured. It hurt you that you couldn't trust yourself to believe in them.

You were near the edge of the bridge, along with everyone else by your side. Farewelling them goodbyes and hugs. You didn't care for most of the boys, some you just knew by chance. What was most important to you was telling some of the girls you knew. You knew Isodle for years on end for her to be gone, broke you a little. No more tea talks or chats about Tristan. You barely knew Anne or Gaiwan but the time spent with them was still cherished to you.

It came last to Percival, Donny, Chion and Jade. You gave them a goodbye and ended it at that. You see the departure from Tristan to his parents, them seeing Tristan's departure would've hurt a ton as well, as he would be doing and re-living the things they experienced all those years ago.

You look at Tristan, he looked at you back with a smile before you hug each other, fuck. This was harder than you thought it be. You get out of the grasp before tipping his ear to your level.

"Don't die out there Tristan you got that?"

He winced in pain before agreeing to your request.

"I won't y/n promise!"

You let go of his ear as he held it in pain. He was glad that you'd still care after all these years of not expressing such feelings out loud to everyone. Your last farewell was to the blonde you hated for years. He seemed to be looking in the distance, trying to avoid any contact with you. You were able to take notice of his avoidance between the two of you. He was making it awkward enough that you barely wanted to bid goodbye to him.

Ah, fuck it. You live once.

You approach him, pulling his wrist to face you, his wandering eyes catch a glimpse of your embarrassed face as you swing him around. You drop his wrist like it was hot coal as you grab his attention. You open your mouth for it to suddenly flow words, something you feel as if you have no control over.

"Lancelot, you're not the asshole I made out for you to be all these years. Just because we had some shit going on doesn't mean I don't owe you a goodbye too"

He smirked at you, his red eyes glancing at yours, his head swung down to your face level.

"Is this a confession of your years-long love to me? Scared I'll die in war protecting my country?"

Out of all the moments, he decides to tease you with this commentary. You're being nice to him and he acts this way to you?

Your face goes a deep red at the word "confession". You'd never like a guy like him, not in a hundred years you'd love him.

"This is no time for jokes Lancelot. I'm serious. Just because I don't value you as much as Tristan or Percival doesn't mean you… you don't deserve a farewell yourself"