𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5 | 𝐀 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝.

WARNING | FOLLOWS INTO MANGA. SPOILERS AHEAD.
CHAPTERS 70-72 FOLLOWING ALONG.

You hurry out of your store, looking left and right wondering where the civilians were running away from

You hurry out of your store, looking left and right wondering where the civilians were running away from. You go on and go the opposite way of the crowd, panicking at the sight that will be ahead of you soon. You continue to summon a magical glowing crow having a glowy shade of f/c onto your forearm.

"Go send a message to the king telling him about the energy happening down from the castle, and a message for the hospitals to be prepared!"

Your crow nods back at you and flies away to the location it has lined in its head. You give yourself a sigh of relief but understand that anything can happen, and you need to be prepared.

You jog around the corner to find a poor girl crying holding her knee with one hand and wiping away her tears with her other. You crouch down to her in a gentle way to show that you are good.

"Mommy! Where are you!"

She whaled out in cries as even more tears flooded her eyes. In a panic, you try your best to do healing magic on the girl's knee. An embroidery of flowers blooms on her knee and she focuses her attention on the strange things happening to her. You sighed in relief before reassuring her that everything was okay and that she would be moved to a place with nice people. She nods as you send her off via teleportation.

You sigh to yourself once again, pressing onwards to the scene where everyone was running away from, yet the second you arrive the smoke has cleared with no trace of anyone there except dead bodies, piled and holy knights and normal knights laying on the ground helpless. Some were alive barely, and some died of the impact of whatever was attacking.

Dear Britannia, you felt like gagging. The blood and the helpless faces of some who were just barely alive had you stuck to your stomach, whoever was attacking was much more powerful than any knights who were trying to help.

A quick solution that you thought of was to send off perfect cubes onto dead bodies, and then use the best of your magic on the ones who barely survived. With the endless flower fields decorating the scene and pink boxes captivating those who were unlived. Hopefully, they can be identified later.

Once you healed the lives of people who were on death's clock, you were able to make them catchable for the rest of the magic mages to heal them without being worn out of mana.

You finish up your business in the area and summon a broom to fly around town to find others who need help. As you scurry around, eyes darting left and right at a fast paste, you spot your head looking away, beyond the walls of Lyonesse to see the fight that the prophet told my Grandfather to come to life. The four knights of the apocalypse attack whoever is putting harm onto Lyonesse.

You ignore the battle unfolding in your eyes and decide to help make an impact on civilians. Races across Britannia, injured, dead, scared and alive scattered the kingdom.