𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11 | 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐲.

☆

...☆

"Hurry y/n! The guards are catching up!"

Tristan was yelling at you as you were gasping for air in the alleyway, Lancelot stopped as soon he noticed Tristan's concern for you. With a smug face, he approached you. Both Boys looked down at you. Lancelot comes close to your side and grabs your ear, dragging you slowly.

"Ow ow ow! Lancelot stop it hurts!"

"Then stop your whining and start running with us!"

...☆

It was the next morning, the light shunned you in your eyes as always through your window as you started to get ready as per usual.

You had the package from the fairy king from last night in the corner of your room, with your normal pair of clothes soiled in blood and seemed unwashable, you decided to give the clothes gifted to you a try. It fit and looked amazing, The colour and the style of clothing gave a rogue radiance on you and made you feel amazing. The fitting wasn't too far off which you thought your dad gave an estimate on your measurements. You put on your other accessories to compliment your outfit and you were ready for the day, you were sure you had to talk to Meliodas about your demon situation, the reminder of your new identity put you in a haze of guilt again.

You pulled out of your thoughts as there became pounding on your door from downstairs. You weren't expecting anyone that you were sure of, maybe the customers got a bit agitated on waiting for their orders for so long?

You ran down the stairs of your house as the pounding of the door continued. You met Tristan at the door. He was holding a white paper bag in his hands. A logo from your favorite bakery was plastered on the front, he was waving it in your face trying to grab your attention. When he noticed your focus shifted on the paper bag he put it behind his back to face you.

"Good morning y/n, have you seen Lancelot at all? I haven't seen him in the castle this morning I know he wanders off but even the guards said he didn't return last night!"

Tristan had a worried plastered on his face, concern crept on your face too trying to think over where he could be, you were worried yourself for a second.

"Calm your head, Tristan, I'm here"

You both heard a voice school from your living room, a half-asleep Lancelot, barely staying awake as he yawned into his mouth. His hungover just barely got to him as he furrowed his eyebrows in pain. Tristan and yourself sighed in peace knowing where Lancelot was.

Sure he spent the night in your house, he opened up to you again and he slept in your guest bedroom, yeah you hated him for years on end but with his looks, the way he was relaxed with his guard down and the lingering lemon scent on him still, it was just a friend thing. Right?

Tristan gasped while covering his mouth. His face was horrified as he dropped the food in the white bag onto your floor. You and Lancelot looked confused at him, both of your guards up as you turned around to see anything behind you. When you realize there is nothing but Lancelot behind you, you ask him what's wrong in a panic.