𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10 | 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

You left the dining hall after your little talk session

You left the dining hall after your little talk session. You were just thinking in your head over and over again of what Tristan said about Lancelot and what he did that morning. Not only that, your identity is completely new, you are not y/n, the human witch anymore. Your y/n, the demon witch.

All you wanted to do was slump in bed and think over your life. Why has your demon self not manifested yet or why your relationship with Lancelot was so complicated?

You were coming closer to your house, you take your keys out doing so. The sun was settling itself down as the meeting, the tea talk, and the events that happened that morning took way longer than it needed it to be.

You approach your house only to see a familiar figure sitting on your doorstep, fiddling with a box in his hands.

..🎀

The two big dining hall doors opened to reveal a carriage of decorated parcels, all with name tags stacked on each other. One of the knights followed close to Tristan, reading out the envelope in his hands.

"Prince Tristan of Liones, The fairy king has sent these over after hearing the recent news of the battle that took place yesterday. Would you like us to send them to the recipients?"

Tristan set his utensils down and looked up to the guard.

"I would like that for most recipients. Yet I want you to find Lancelot to bring y/ns Parcel to her. Tell him it was an order by me and he can't get his way out of it and by any means necessary if he refuses, just give it to him and run off"

"Understood sir"

The guard walked off, having to set out on an adventure to find Lancelot himself by all means necessary.

"You sure that was a good idea Tristan? Y/n will find out and hate you"

Isolde was by Tristan with Gaiwan still in her lap as they all opened their gifts. All Tristan did was chuckle back at her as Isolde gained flustered, scared she said something wrong.

"Y/n and Lancelot are too stubborn for each other. Lancelot knows when he fucks up, y/n just won't notice that until he tells her himself"

..🎀

You tried to back away from Lancelot without him noticing that you were ever there in the first place. Maybe you could make an excuse saying you went out to find herbs? No, that wouldn't work. You would've put a "be back soon sign" instead of "closed".

As you think you're just able to succeed by running away. Lancelot recognized Your shoes clattering against the pavement.

"y/n, come back I know you're trying to hide from me"

His dark voice sent chills up his spine. Usually, he had a Playful undertone in his voice but now he had a stern undertone in his voice, you turned around to face him as you walked up to where he was sitting.