𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3 | 𝐰𝐡𝐲?

You and Lancelot, despite the burning hatred held within you, couldnt ignore civilians being harmed

You and Lancelot, despite the burning hatred held within you, couldnt ignore civilians being harmed. You hesitantly hopped onto the back of the horse with Lancelot. For some reason, they were somehow communicating. You didn't want to question his weird behavior. The three of you shortly arrived into the underground cells of Cant. As you all galloped into the dark cold cave you see a group of people around the same age as you along with two older men. A random and Howser...

"Sin! Have you seen Donny? Who's that?"

Lancelot nods in disagreement, you guess that they don't know that he's a teen just like them.

"Percival, this is y/n, she's a witch in Lynoesse but I have to admit she's not a very good one"

Who does this guy think he is? Thinking that he could just go out and ridicule you like that.

"La- I mean sin, he has no idea what he is talking about. I am a very skilled witch and the best witch in the land of Lynonesse. Nice to meet you, Percival"

Lancelot ignores your comment as you get off the horse, shaking Percival's hand meanwhile you also meet Anghalhad but people just call her Anne.

"Wait so you're like a real-life witch?! You don't seem all scary and old.."

Percival remarks at your looks, you quickly get annoyed at his comment and fight back.

"You can't talk, you're probably 11 at most"

"I'm 16!"

You get surprised at his words, He's 16, and you're a year younger than him. You sigh and reach the small dragon that someone is healing. His name ended up being Nasiens. He was an herbalist possessing the power to mix the venoms he consumed.

"Naisens, I picked up some Coarsions and some Maliosis on the way here, you consume mixtures and you could use them right?"

He nods in agreement and you crush up the herbs into your hand, with some of your magic you make it into a liquid for him to consume. As he drinks the potion he finds it completely fine, even better. He uses the formula to turn it into a mist so the baby dragon can feel better as Percival and Anne are on the way to find Donny and calm the dragon down.

"y/n you know about herbs too?"

"Nasiens I'm a witch, of course I do. The mist will take time and we both know that, I trust you can keep that up?"

He nods in agreement as you brush away to where Howzer and Lancelot are from where you can see they were having a weird conversation.

"A talking fox! And a witch? What now?"

"Howzer you know I am the one who knocked you into a tree that one time when I was a kid right? Or are you still drunk?"

The drunken man thinks for a second, and with comes a long shocking face.