76

VICTORIAS POV

i looked at the two bottles on my counter, crying my eyes out. i didn't mean to relapse. i was having a really bad panic attack and nothing was stopping it so i went into my bathroom and grabbed the bottles.

"hey, i made you some tea." spencer softly said getting down to my level. i nodded a thank you and wiped my eyes. "come here" spencer whispered to me helping me up and getting me to the bed. he put the tea besides me and attempted to calm me down.

"vic, it's okay, you have all this stuff going on it was almost bound to happen. i almost relapsed when emily faked her death." he said which did not calm me down. "key word — almost spencer you didn't relapse! i did! now i possibly don't have a job and probably won't have a place to live!" i cried "you will have both i promise. i will talk to hotch later" he said wiping my face with his thumb. spencer went to go get us some take out, i ended up falling asleep on the couch watching rupauls drag race.

FLASHBACK EIGHT YEARS AGO

"just let me go! i didn't fucking do anything!" i yelled at the boy in front of me. "you did everything christina!" he said which still confused me even though he's called me that for the past three hours.

"i'm not christina get that through your head!" i said moving in the chair i was tied up to. he walked closer to me and shoved four pills down the throat. "that should calm you down." he smirked as he put duct tape over my mouth. i cried a lot, i wanted my friends and family.

this was probably the my least favorite part of being a agent. always being targeted by some stupid moron who thinks your someone else.

in the past day i've been doped up with god knows what and hit every time i try to yell. i knew he probably couldn't run as fast as i could cause he was a tiny bit over weight. i have been trying to tear at the rope around my arms every single second that i've been here. i finally got it. i untied my legs and darted to the door trying to get it unlocked. i tried kicking it open but since i was so weak it didn't work. it took me a couple of minutes but i finally got it open, revealing a regular house. a really nice house. this guy probably has kids, fuck.

i looked outside and saw no cars so i looked for a way out of the house. i was looking around when i heard cars pull up so i quickly hid somewhere where i knew he wouldn't find me. i covered my mouth as i heard the car doors close.

"FBI OPEN UP!" i heard derek say which made me thrilled. i got out of my hiding spot as i heard derek kick down the door.

"victoria!" elle said running up to me and giving me a hug. i winced in pain but i hugged her back. i cried in her arms as i told her everything.

"i mean this dude was huge officer, i don't know how he kidnapped me" i said and elle looked at me. "to early V" she laughed

that's vicky drug back story ig tbh didn't know what to write i did the best i could i'm so sorry if this sucks😘