Prologue

ROSALIE Meadows never expected that she would fight with Chase, her fiancé just a day before their wedding over a real like phone call. Sort off.

She was still in her office, right in the 2R Modeling Center. It was still afternoon, she checked the time and sighed. She does not feel like eating, especially after a fight with Chase.

She looked around. She made her company, she established it with the help of her twin sister, Roseanne, and despite the fact, Roseanne could've been a vice CEO or something, she chose to work as an supreme ambassador for the jewelry brand, Tiffany&Co.

Classic Rosé, but she's my sister. Rosalie thought, blinking quickly as her fingers on the keyboard slowly stopped, and she did went into space, thinking of how Mr and Mrs Meadows, wanted Roseanne to be a lawyer. She could vividly remember her bewildered hurt look, arguing with them, fighting for independence and freedom in their home. A smile tugged on Rosalie's lips and she tugged a strand of platinum blonde hair.

She and Roseanne are fraternal twins and though, they looked really identical, they are not. Roseanne has light blonde hair in wavy curls with brown eyes while Rosalie has lightly platinum blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Everywhere, they went, people stopped and looked at them and knew to identify them perfectly.

Rosalie sighed and clutched her phone as she wondered telling Roseanne to come over and blab about the fight she had with Chase. She hesitated, wondering if Rosé's  busy. After all, the wedding is tomorrow and she's at work!

But she didn't have to after all because the doors slammed open and thundering in is an angry-looking Roseanne with clenched fists by her side. Rosalie looked her with a sense of confusion on her face.

"Rosé? What's wrong?" She asked softly.

"ROSALIE!" Roseanne screamed, her fair pretty face was now fuming red with red eyes full of unshed tears. "Why did you even change me at the last minute?!"

Huh? Rosalie's eyebrows furrowed but a second passed and she eased down, now getting what Roseanne was saying and a expression of guilt overtook her face. "I...Rosie—"

"Have you ever thought I'll feel?! I was so happy, being your maid of honor but now, in the last minute, you literally changed it to Samantha! You traitor! Choosing your best friend over your own sister?! You've made her your maid of honor!" Roseanne screams once again, now shaking out of anger.

Rosalie stayed quiet, lips pursed. This was the reason of the fight she had with Chase. It befuddled her that Chase seems to have so much love and concern for her sister in a confusing way but she simply pinned it as a brotherly love.

"I hate you! I've been under your shadow for so many years! Why can't you leave this world?! Like die!" Roseanne added, and then left the office. Rosalie followed her, her eyes tearing up.

I've been under your shadow for so many years! Why can't you leave this world?! Like die! Her hurtful words kept bugging her when she went back home to her flat, and it twisted her heart like she's stabbed for twenty times and still leaving.

What she did she mean by being under my shadow?! She thought endlessly when she laid in bed. She closed her eyes. No, I shouldn't think of this, tomorrow's finally my wedding day! Then she smiled.

The next day, Rosalie was in the dressing room, feeling a bit giddy after she looked at herself in the mirror. Her dress was so beautiful and was sporting a matching big tiara that perfected her little face. She has tried not to feel glum since Roseanne has not even spoken to her and ignored her as she thought.

Maybe, after the wedding. She can't even be angry with me for long. She smiled so beautifully, setting her tiara back in its glass case since it wasn't time yet and she went to the bed, beginning to fiddle with the hem of her dress.

The clocks strucks 3:27, and she sighed so deeply, just three more minutes to go and she'll be walking down the aisle on her big day, surrounded by her family and friends and soon-to-be husband.

The thought brought a smile on her lips, and stood up to use the bathroom. As she closed the door behind her, she suddenly felt so uneasy in the gut but ignored it as she went to the sink and started to wash her hands. Suddenly the lights went out, and she opened to her mouth to scream, and a firm hand covered it right away and she felt something sharp across her neck.

It has just taken three seconds before the quiet eerily voice whispered in her ear so maliciously. "Now, I can get my revenge. God hails the bride!" and suddenly, a slicing sound sounded and Rosalie's eyes widened as the light soon left her bluish grey eyes orbs and she shook, falling on the floor, the hems of her wedding dress sprawled around her pale stiff body and blood started gushing out of her neck in a gory looking sight.

A few minutes later at the alter, Roseanne felt slightly uneasy when Rosalie has not even come yet. It was a lie if she said that she haven't forgave Rosalie. She gulped as she exchanged looks with both Lisa and Jennie.

She immediately excused herself, having the decision to go fetch Rosalie herself to begin the wedding. Maybe she's asleep so she forgot to wake up? She thought as she ran down the hallway, her hands gathered to lift her long dress up, breathing heavily as she appeared before the door.

"Rosa?" She knocked on the door.

No answer.

Something eerie swam in her heart and she gulped hard and knocked at least a number of three times but no answer...

Maybe she's inside and awake but knew it was her and didn't want to open the door?

Roseanne sighed, having enough and she fiercely opened the door, only to be in the waves of confusion when nobody was not inside. "Rosalie?" She couldn't shake off a bad feeling. She suddenly heard distantly sounds of water...running. She looked at the door of the bathroom and tiptoed even more closer, the sound getting louder and she frowns.

She sucked in a deep breath, her heart was thundering in her chest as her hand shakily found the doorknob and twisted it, the door going ajar a bit tad bit slowly and she breathed in softly, her low heeled feet going in and frowned, feeling something a bit wet on the floor. Her nervousness and anxiousness increased and her hands are fumbling for the light switch like crazy as it flips and the lights were turned on.

What she saw next made her stumbled back in disbelief and shock, tripping over on the floor and landing in a big flood of water and traces of deep dark red blood, and getting most of it on her dress, face, and hair. Her hands landed on the corpse and she gasped, pinching the skin of her cheek, wondering if this was all a dream and needs to wake up. But once she just crawled over to the corpse and checked, her tears finally gushed out, and she just choked up a sob.

"ROSALIE!!" Her scream pierced the air so loud and clear as she clenched her now bloodied hands. She didn't mean what she said the other day...she was so angry and shouted instantly...she didn't even say sorry...

...

How's the prologue? It was so hard to write because I need to push emotions and murder in and in the end, tried to make Rosé's emotions making sense. It gives me an idea of a murder after a fight where the other sister couldn't apologize in time...ever. I hope you enjoyed.