Meeting Marcus Meadows

"NOW, since you've freshened up and it was apparent you've eaten. We'll tell you what we think of our investigation in the hotel." Christian was pacing the room as he looked at the girls that were seated on their chairs.

"First is Marcus Meadows." Christian saw Roseanne stiffening. "He's alright and he's sure that Rosalie don't have enemies and their relationship with each other is okay, very strong." He again paced the room as Roseanne put on a annoyed look.

"But there's something Natasha Meadows told us that Marcus knew and he didn't so bother to tell us which is suspicious." He'd further said and the expression on Rosé's face cracked a little as curiosity laid itself in her eyes.

"And what is the something?" Lisa asked.

"That Rosalie is competing with a man who is called Dj. His name is disclosed, so heavily disclosed but I'm sure you must've heard of him." Theodore said. "Concerned with your expression, Roseanne, it seems to me that you don't really know."

"I don't practically know everything about my own sibling who's dead now and she's quite private about her matters though so we've stayed like that." Roseanne shrugs, a painful look resting on her face.

"That's why we'll be heading to the mansion today to interrogate Marcus about it." Jackson said, bringing out a red marker felt pen and scribbling "heavily suspected" on Marcus's photo in tiny little words.

"Next is Natasha Meadows." Christian said. "Everything is alright about her and she has a good relationship with Rosalie, also honest in the interrogation but there is something about her that is suspicious, she seemed too calm about the events but we're not going to question her unless we have evidence."

Roseanne nodded, clasping her hands.

"Next is you, Roseanne. No problem with you, you seem to have no hate for Rosalie, but there's a glitch in this especially about your fight with her on the day before the wedding day and you're angry, it's fine!" Christian said. "Do you have no idea that she had a fight with Chase before you?"

"What?!" Roseanne stood up. "What was the fight anyway about?" This question is light, not demanding.

"About you, the change of the maid of honor to Samantha. Apparently, Chase was not happy about that and fought with her." Christian clicked his tongue and he watched as Roseanne drastically paled as she looked really stunned and sat down on the chair with a weak body.

"And there's about the fight Samantha told us about that you and Rosalie have fought on the spinster party, let me just call it that, because you felt like she was burdening Chase as he's overworking." Theodore said, "so that made you look quite suspicious."

"Oh please don't," Roseanne groaned as she shut her eyes. "Chase was human and I was defending him because he was also my childhood friend and nearly brother-in-law!"

Theodore raised his hands in surrender. He could actually feel that Chase's feelings and Roseanne's feelings for each other are more than just what they're saying. He is going to get the bottom of this soon.

"Alright, we'll end on to Lisa Antonio." Jackson's eyes are full of amusement. "Nothing's wrong so you're okay, even alongside Jennie, Samantha and Tiana."

"So the main prime suspects are you..." Christian trailed off, pointing to Roseanne who looked betrayed. "...Chase and finally Marcus Meadows."

Roseanne sighed. "Let's go."

"After having lunch." Christian interjects.

Roseanne sighed again and then laughed so softly that made waves in Christian's heart. "I don't even know why I like you even more."