Rosie, Your Father...He's Dead

KALE instantly furrowed his eyebrows as he slapped his forehead a few times, as if he's trying to remember who Rosalie was. "Rosalie Meadows? Yeah, I'm competitors with her."

"Did you hear the news?..." Jennie trails off as Kale slurred, feeling his vision just spinning as he held his head, hissing. He blinked a few times, looking thoughtful.

"I heard the news, alright. Poor her, she's a little annoying and all, but I wouldn't be wishing death upon her." His voice was a bit too sad for an acquaintance that she's looking at him suspicious.

"Heck, main reason why I'm here." Kale further asked, slurring further, and then he grappled a bottle of Bubbly Blossom (a white frothy type of wine with Gamay and has a history of ten centuries). It has such a strong and nice taste and can knock out a person if you drink too many at once. As Jennie stared at him in confusion, all the gears in her head started spinning quickly in order to think.

Heck, main reason why I'm here.

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows. What on earth does he even mean by the short but confusing sentence? Why is he in a club? Because of Rosalie? But why?!

"Why are you here anyway? Rosalie?!" She asked, hoping she didn't seem she's being too nosy but sucked in a breath as Kale turned to her, frowning.

He suddenly bursted into giggles, raising the Bubbly Blossom bottom. "Try some or else I wouldn't tell you."

Jennie nearly retched! He's blackmailing her! She nervously giggled, the bottle in her hands. There was one main problem not many people even knew about her...it's a fact she has low alcohol intolerance and the fact it's already strong.

But she badly needed an answer from him and dejectedly poured the wine into a cup and once the smell hit her nose, it curled. A strong but nice smell hit her nostrils as she's already feeling dizzy already.

So she forced a smile and drank it all in a go and the cup smacked against the table as the vision spins madly, already going a bit red. Jennie flayed her arms about and she breathed softly. "I...did...it."

"The reason why I'm here....is because we have a past together...!" Kale retched and in a millisecond, passed out instantly. As Jennie groans, standing up, her figure was clumsy and she nearly tripped on the way out, finding the dizziness increasing more as a blur of colors flashed.

Suddenly, someone pulled her and she has blinked, trying to figure out who was it, groping their face.

"Argh, Jennie!" A familiar voice drifts to her ears and she gasped a little, shocked that it was actually Theodore and swayed.

"Jennie?!! Where have you been and are you drunk?!" He roared at her as Jennie was struggling and let out a tiny burb as she giggled, forcing herself out of his own hold.

"I saw Dj..." She trailed off, then laughing madly that Theodore frowns at her. "His name...is Kale and he's inside..." She adds as she gave him up his description, flaying on the dance floor.

"Jennie?! Are you drunk?!" Lisa came to them, looking at Jennie in shock that she will actually drink.

"Me?!" Jennie pointed to herself, having a incredulous face. "No! Why would I be? I have low alcohol intolerance!"

"Fantastic!" Theodore growled. "Lisa, she has found Dj and he's inside. Go and take a picture of him..." He told her the same description of Kale and Lisa nodded, as she fiddles with her camera, going away.

"I asked him about Rosalie's death and he said it was the main reason he's in here in the night. He said they have a past before, and I don't know what." Jennie stabilized herself as Theodore gently pushed her to seat down, passing by Christian, Jackson and Roseanne who are dancing decently on the dance floor, having consumed two shots of alcohol each.