Call Us The Handsome Hot Ds

"ACCORDING to me, out of all the suspect we've just interviewed, it's only Marcus, Roseanne and Chase that are all the prime suspects. Unless we have more clues leading to Chase, we'll need to see Marcus and Roseanne again." Christian said in the silent hotel room, gulping at the thought of seeing Roseanne again.

Theodore smirked at him. "Christian, just admit already, you like Roseanne!" As he laughed at how Christian's eyes widened, the latter was quick to retort,

"I don't like her! Alright...maybe, she's a little bit cute but I'm sure she's taken and even if she isn't, she has no business to do with me outside the reason of this case!"

Theodore and Jackson mutters something as they rolled their eyes, Joelle following. "I sent a text message to Dj and he said he doesn't want to meet you three because he has no business with you three."

"Is this guy serious? We need a meeting with him urgently and investigate him! I believed you can try to know where he is in two days." Theodore gave the puppy eyes and Joelle chuckled.

"Alright, I will. Geez, stop with the eyes!" Joelle shielded her eyes jokingly and the sound of Theodore's deep laugh echoed in the room.

The three detectives immediately packed up their things and stiffened when they'd walked out, shocked to see Natasha, Rosé and her friends and Nathan himself.

Rosé immediately stepped forward. "I have a request to make really and it's okay if you'll reject. I also have something else to tell you, maybe a another time. I feel so drained right now and want to sleep."

"Erm, what is it?" Christian fumbled over his words and then flushed invisibly when his friends gave him teasing looks.

"Move into my small house with me and my friends, they've been staying there and decided that they want to stay there with me till the case is closed." Roseanne said, noticing how the three boys looked at her in shock.

"Stay with them, it'll be beneficial. Yes, the security there would increase but the killer might not be able to kill her if they are rooting for her after Rosalie because you three are there." Nathan spoke up, his hands disappearing into his back pockets. "You have a lot in your hands, you have to go look for clues in the dressing room; it is sealed up, don't worry and probably go to the Meadows mansion and try to look for something helpful in Rosalie's room. The case is dry with no evidence though, and as long as we get a call from Yvonne, it's inappropriate to take action."

The three detectives sighed, knowing that their boss was right. "Fine, we'll move into your 'small' house tomorrow. But there's a question, do you have a basement that is cleaned and have air conditioning?"

Everyone was baffled at Theodore's question. He quickly noticed their pale expressions and immediately rolled his eyes.

"It's just detective purposes," He assured them and they calmed down. He got very relieved when Roseanne replied that she has a basement.

Everyone felt happy at this point and then walked out of the hotel, only to bump into Tiana and Samantha, becoming confused, why the heck are they still here?

"Theodore, I want to talk to you."

"I want to talk to you, Christian."

A confused Christian followed Samantha to a corner while Theodore stayed rooted to the ground, not moving an inch as the girl in front of him looked at him tearfully.

"No, I don't want to speak to you, ever." Theodore coldly said, glad that Natasha and Nathan were gone so they wouldn't have to see this.

"Please, Theo, for the sake of what we had before." Tiana begged, looking pitiful than before that Theodore scrunched his face...not wanting to think she was pitiful, after all he was the victim before. Jennie steps out, surprising him.