The Corspe In The Bathroom

THEODORE Smith was sleeping in his flat when he has suddenly got a phone call from his boss, Nathan Hills. He frowns in displeasure and answered the phone. He hates it when someone disturbs his sleep.

"What?!" He growled impatiently.

"Shut up, Theo!" Someone answered back with the same intensity and the frown on Theodore's face cracked as he became so confused. Nathan, being just two years his age, has never sounded so angry.

"I'm in a terrible mood today and I don't want to deal with your annoyance! We're at the church where Rosalie Meadows is getting married, we need you right now!! Jackson and Christian and the pathologist and almost everyone are here expect you!" Nathan growled slightly and with that, he ended the call.

Theodore took three long minutes looking at his phone before he grits his teeth and pulled himself from his soft bed. This has to be better important or else I'm blowing up! He thought dangerously, going into a bathroom.

Soon, he changed into a comfortable set of  slacks, a white shirt button-up shirt with a black vest to fit in. He brushed his hair as he put on his loafers, making the decision to stop by in his downtown cafe.

He quickly grabbed his car keys and phone and thundered out the door in the most astonishing speed you can get and grappled in his pockets for his watch and sucked in a deep breath, entering his car and turning it on, driving out the gate and then turning on the radio.

"Hello everyone, this is Astoria News and we are sad to inform you that the glory of Astoria, Rosalie Meadows, CEO of R2 MC and the daughter of the Meadows family, is reported to be found dead right on her wedding day. If you need anymore news, please contact this number..." A voice was saying from the radio and Theodore just stiffens, parking in front of the cafe, and he eased down.

Great, another murder, more work.

Most importantly, out of all people, the victim has to be Rosalie Meadows, glory of Astoria!

Theadore scoffed to himself, getting out and entering the cafe with a forced smile on his face, catching Leila staring at him shamelessly, already twirling her raven-colored hair seductively, a cat smirk on her face.

"Hello, handsome!" She purred slightly as she wiggled her fingers at him. "As usual for today?" She meant his usual order, a cup of latte and a box of donuts as always.

Theodore looked up from her chest and a shameless smile appeared on his face. "As usual, as always." He winked, licking his lips and Leila giggled, leaning towards him.

"You know, I could always be free, any night." She whispered seductively and Theodore tightened both his lips, hiding in disgust. He was just flirting with her just to make up for the lost time, and he doesn't want to do anything with her.

"I'll see about that." He replied back with uncertainty, and she didn't even seem to hear though as she scribbled something, in her notepad and tore out the page and slamming it down on the counter his way and going into the kitchen.

Theodore blinked hard on the number on the paper, scribbled in dark letters. Then, he took the paper, putting it in his wallet, and sighing as Leila barged in, holding a cup and a paper box of good smelling and cream-filled donuts that made Theodore want to knock out of pure happiness. He took the order and payed gladly.

"Haven't you heard about the murder of Rosalie Meadows? Bet you're going to be on the case?" Leila said, her eyes dark in a weird way. "I'm sorry for his twin sister."

"Twin sister? She has a twin?! I thought she sometimes dye her hair and put eye contacts!" Theodore exclaimed, freezing in pure embarrassment, scratching the back of his neck.