You're A Sexy Gorgeous Lady

NIGHT came on as quickly than everybody has expected and the detectives were just in the living room, adjusting their clothes and hair, making sure they looked like a pair of people who's going to crash out a club.

"Why are they taking so long?!" Theodore asked impatiently, combing his hair back with a sense of aggression that Christian winced, moving back.

The door creaked open from behind them, and Theodore spun around, about to get a lecture for them, but stopped dead in his tracks, upon seeing Jennie. She was just simply dressed in a short black dress that has a slit from the end a bit, showing off a milky colored leg. Her eyes are tainted in a mystical blue beauty, followed by a dark red eye shadow. Her lips are tainted in a shade of blood which made her stand out, with matching heals and a purse.

Even Christian and Jackson were stunned with Roseanne and Lisa. Roseanne was in a silver mermaid dress and her hair was in wavy curls, bringing out the angel beauty of her face. Lisa had her short sharp bob in a ponytail and she was dressed in a lace bodysuit, the only casual wear. At that moment, the boys felt regretful that they should've picked better.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Lisa said and followed by a sly suggesting wink and even brought her camera, not bothering to care for Jackson who choked. "Take a pic of the three of us."

She then threw the camera to Jackson who grappled it as if he was familiar with the device and the three girls huddled up in the most sexiest positions that made a pair of certain boys sweat as Jackson just clicked on the button, and followed by the flash of white light.

"Thanks." Lisa took her camera back and hang it over her neck. "I'll bring this into the club so that if we found this Dj guy, I will manage to take pictures of him.

"Spectacular. We'll need to get going now, Dj might leave soon." Theodore said as he led them outside a bit impatiently, pulling them into the car and entering, putting on his belt and turning on the car, driving it with marvelous experienced speed that it awed the girls.

They reached the Sunset where there was loud music blaring and a neon sign in the front of the building with "The Sunset" in blaring LED lights that made people have to shield their eyes away, blinking quickly, entering. They met a bouncer in front and he just analyzed them briefly with a coldly stoic look, nearly similar to Theodore's of course but more piercing. Jennie grumble as to how she has become so attentive to a boy who was cold but have a soft heart in within short days.

Inside the club was literally maddening. A bar in the corner with the shelves behind a counter, filled with bottles of alcohol to the brim, and sweaty sexily dressed people on the dance floor, dancing energetically and the green, purple, blue, and red lights are blaring around, giving the club a very nice lightheaded atmosphere.

"Let me check at the bar. At least the bartenders there might know who's Dj." Theodore said and fixed himself, going to the counter with a arrogant strut through the mass of dancing wild people.

His knuckle softly patted the counter and he leaned his upper body on the edge and running his hands through his hair. "Why, hello, gorgeous."

The pink dyed lady in front of him widens her eyes slowly at his attempt to flirt but it wasn't long before she smirked back. "Oh, hello, handsome. What can I do for you?"

She twirled a strand of her hair and the millisecond action reminded Theodore of Leila somehow. He shook his head and he smirked a little.

"Can I get a glass of Fancy Delight?" He asked, making sure his voice was deep and alluring.

"I would..." The pink-haired lady trailed off, and continued, "but I'm a waitress. Our best bartender is at the back. I'll call her." Then she set the glass she had been wiping, going to the back.