1 || kidnapped

PLEASE READ:
This is a 18+ book. There will be smuts and sexual scenes that may be intense !!                    

CAMILA DEVINTS
I lean on the bar island, looking at my phone. I'm swiping through old messages I never read, when I hear a huge smack on the island I was leaning on.

"Hey, princess, get me a uh margarita." A man yells in my face, pointing at the menu.

This bitch. That was disrespectful.

I didn't want to get fired, so I nodded, and began making his drink. I felt a loss of comfort though, as I saw him eyeing my boobs. I wanted to murder him. He looked about 50, maybe even 60.

I Hand him his drink, I turn to walk away before he grabs my arm.

"Don't leave me now, princess. I'm just getting started. You're the real treat." He licks his lips.

God damn it.

I didn't hesitate as I punched his nose, he fell to the ground.

Did I feel bad about punching an old man? Yes.
Did he deserve it? Also yes.

"Devints!" I hear, loud behind me. I cover my face, turning around to see my boss, Andrew, standing there. "Out of my bar." He says, pointing to the door, with absolute no stutter.

I knew I couldn't deny him. I grabbed my phone and walked out, I didn't even care to fight back.

As I exited through the door, a tall man in all black, stepped in front of the door. "Ah, so your the girl?" He says, rubbing his beard, laughing the slightest bit.

I was confused, but I tried pushing by him to let me leave. He covered the door. "Who the hell are you?" I yelled, backing up.

Andrew was no where to be.

"I'm Drake Colvik. And your the girl we've all been looking for." He says, attempting to grab me, but I pull away. Who the fuck is he?

"I don't know you!" I yelled, needless to say, I needed him gone, but I knew he wasn't the type of guy I could just kill. There's very few guys like that, and he is not one.

"Oh, they haven't told you? Honey, your being used, for the mafia. Baby am I lucky. I'd say the boss would be happy, but I am the boss." He chuckles, grabbing me. His grip was too tight.

I lost my breath, I felt like I was being tossed around, everything was moving, it was blurry. I heard yelling, stabbing, and bullets, and a clam.

Then it was all black.

"You can't hurt her, she's just an innocent girl!"

"Do you make the rules, figlo? (Son)"

"But really, is this what we do? Hurt random ass people? Come on, we're the mafia. You don't know her papà!(dad)"

"I don't want to hurt you figlo. But I will if I have too."

————————

That's all I heard, before I woke up in a moving vehicle.

I opened my eyes, to see a brown wavy haired man, also in all black. Is this some kind of fucking emo cult?

I sit up, and he looks back seeing me. He smiles, facing his attention back to the road. It was pitch black out, the screen on his car said 12:50am.

"Who the hell are you and where the hell am I?" I mumble, at a loss of words. I was so tired, and so scared, so cold. I wasn't locked up, or anything. The doors were locked though.

"In a car." He responds, chuckling.

For fucks sake.

I start banging on the glass, trying to open the window of the fancy car. "LET ME THE FUCK OUT!" I yell before he pulls into a driveway of a huge modern house. He turns the car off before moving his body to face mine.

God he was hot, but he fucking kidnapped me?
I shouldn't fall for dumbass guys like this bitch.

"Relax luce del sole, I saved your life. Thank me later. (Sunshine)" he responds, stepping out of the car.

I stayed quiet, scared for my life. I didn't care how attractive this man was, or even if he did save me, he still kidnapped me. And fucking used me if whatever that emo ass said was true.

He gets to my door, opening it. I attempt to rush out and run, but he grabs me, picking me up in his arms. I try squirming away, but this man was strong.

He walks me into the house, I was screaming, but he ignored me.

Once we were inside, he shut and stood in front of the door, locking it. But he covered it, so I didn't leave.

"Who the hell are you! And where am I! You need to fucking explain." I shout at him, accepting the fact that I won't be able to leave.

"I need you to listen thoroughly. The mafia is using you as a distraction to get to Colvik. They put a tracker on you, but I took it out as soon as I got to you. I know I kidnapped you, but the man who had you was Colvik. He would've killed you." He says standing in front of the door, stressed. I knew by his look, this wasn't a lie.

"Colvik? That man? Are they gonna kill me? Who are you? I don't wanna die.. why me?" I cried, filling him up with questions.

He walks over putting his hands on my shoulders. "You aren't going to die, they won't find you here." He says, nodding for reassurance.

"And who even are you?!" I say, panicked. I have so many questions with so little time.

He backs away before saying, "Gabriel Rossi. I'm apart of the mafia, but I took you secretly, Camila." He says. It felt like I was being pinched when he said my name.

Does everyone in the mafia know my name?

I nod, terrified. "So your going to kill me?" I say, summing it up. He chuckles, "you think I saved you just to kill you? No, Camila. This means nothing, your just somebody who didn't deserve to die." He says, fixing what I said.

I do deserve to die.

"You cannot leave this house, Camila. It's not safe, no one can know. I have a very secure system, you won't die." He says, grabbing his keys, walking to the door.

"What the fuck? Your just leaving me here?" I say, walking towards him, pissed off.

He nods, unlocking the door and shutting it. I go to walk out, but the damn door was locked.

How the hell?

I bang on the door. My stupid ass thought he'd open it. I knew I was stuck. I knew he wouldn't kill me, I heard their conversation. I just wanted to be let free, in my old life. With my family. But something's need to come to an end.

And I knew it was over.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hi loves! This is my first part of the story, and please do let me know your thoughts. I've been brainstorming this for days, lmao.

Also, what do you think of the characters? I was really excited to write a dark romance!

Love always, Raya