12 ||surprise

CAMILA DEVINTS

It's been a week since the car ride with Gabriel. My thoughts have been on it since. Though, right now I've put my mind aside from that moment. Because of the car ride that happened after that. Why did he rush us out like that? Gio was sweet, and so was Miranda.

I know that something's going on.

I've forgotten all about the fact that he's a regular person with regular feelings, and not 'just' a mafia guy. I know it sounds rude, but it's true. That's all I've ever thought of him. Now that I'm starting to get to see him more, and basically live with him, he's not just a mafia guy to me.

He's a person.

Wether or not he admits he's not okay, I'm going to find out what the fuck he's hiding. Because if something happened with Gio, or he saw something... I'm determined to find out.

A knock at my door slithers me to sit up in my bed. "Camila who the fuck is Mae?" He charges towards me bed stopping at the very edge.

God, the look of anger he was giving me. The look of power, was not a look I should find attractive. Especially plastered on Gabriel's face.

"I told you, my friend." I stand up in my bed walking towards him as he glares at me.

"Why is she here? And why the hell is she with a man?" I attempt to push past him but he grabs my chest, pulling me back in my place.

"Your not going to that door until you fucking tell me who that bitchy asshole is." He holds my shoulder tightly.

When I thought his darkness was gone. Guess I was wrong.

"Really, Gabriel, I don't know! Can I at least go look to see?" He cuts me off as I was going to add another offer of him coming with me. Instead he pulls my shoulder and walks me to the door as he doesn't let go even when we reach it.

He opens the door and sees the man, before tightening his grip on my shoulder.

I hear Mae's squeals as she jumps up and down, attempting to hug me before Gabriel pushes her off me.

Next to her was a guy with dirty blonde hair, along with a white hoodie and black shorts.

An average 'high school' boy. Except he wasn't in Highschool. I'm pretty sure I only think he looks like it because Gabriel dresses like he's emo, so I guess that changed my image on guys.

Mae lays her hand on the boys shoulder and smiles, as so does he. "This is my boyfriend, Keith!" She leans and kisses his cheek before letting out another squeal.

The boy just smiled but didn't respond. "Is this Gabriel?" She points to Gabriel, smiling at him.

I nod at her before turning my head to face Gabriel, who hasn't smiled this whole time. Me looking at him also gave me the permission to notice his hand was still gripped on my shoulder, like he thought I was going to get kidnapped.

Fucking asshole.

"Non mi piaci né tu né il tuo dannato ragazzo a casa mia. e voglio che tu vada via." Gabriel smirks.

I had no idea what any of that meant. And neither did they. Which Mae placed a small smile, pretending like whatever he said was sweet.

I doubt it.

"Hey, Mae, how'd you find out where I lived?" I asked, genuinely confused.

Mae smiles, about to respond before the door slams shut and I turn to Gabriel who lost my shoulder and had his hand on the door.

"What the fuck, you can't just.." he cuts me off by slamming his lips on mine.

He turns my body and pins me against the door, that Mae and Jay probably still were standing outside of.

He kisses me with his tongue, going in and out of my mouth as he leans both his elbows on each side of me. I kissed him back, putting my hand on his neck for support.

Though, I didn't know what this came from.. and him being a bitch.. unfortunately made him easier to kiss.

He pulls my shirt off my head, revealing my lace black bra, as he lays kisses down my neck, that will most likely leave hickeys.

He kisses down to my chest just above my bra. "Gabriel.." I moan slightly as he fidgets with my shorts string.

"Sh." He reminds me as he pulls off his own shirt, leaving me to see his tan skin plastered with abs.

——————

Alright, you can be mad about me leaving you on a cliffhanger again. How do we feel about next chapter having... smut..?

Aahh I know it's short, I promise next one will be longer. I still have to add my focus to the main plot that's also about the mafia using her which will be shown.. I just got a bit inpatient.

hopes and predictions??

- xo, raya