9 || a little twin and a new best friend

CAMILA DEVINTS

I arrive at the cafe Mae texted me to meet her at. It was filled with a ton of flowers, and quite small. It was the type of cafe you'd find on Pinterest, a cafe that never exists.

The only thing that shocked me, was the fact that I thought it looked pretty. My vibe is normally darker and modern things, I was never that type of soft girl. But for some reason, this cafe was super cool.

I Met Mae a few days ago when Gabriel took my shopping to find clothes. I told him I needed to try something on due to the fact I didn't know my exact size. Sue me.

I went into one of the changing rooms, while his creepy ass stood outside the fucking area, trying to find creeps or some shit. He's the creep in that situation.

I brought pants and a shirt into the room, as I accidentally dropped the pants outside. Before I could open the door to grab them, a girl picked it up and I opened the door to see her smiling there, as she held out the pants.

I took it out of her hands, and we introduced each other. We exchanged numbers, and that's how I found Mae. We were total opposites though. She was dressed in a hot pink cropped shirt, with a yellow cardigan. She had baggy light blue jeans with ripped holes that revealed her light skin. She was gorgeous, a blonde, but with even lighter highlights. Probably the prettiest girls I've ever seen. Mae didn't suit her though. But I feel like the more I get to know her the more the name will suit her.

I walk into the cafe and she was sitting at a small 2 person table as she smiles and waves to me. I speed walk over and sit in the empty chair.

"Hi! I'm so sorry im late!"

She smiles, she was also the sweetest person I knew. "Oh no problem! I've only been here for like 5 minutes!" She laughs softly.

"Well how are you?"

She was wearing a sage green shirt that's the type of shirt where if you raise your arms, your skin will show. As well as just sweatpants. Compared to her, I was grateful that my oversized shirt didn't look that bad. I was expecting her to fit the cafe. Which her style is great just as it is.

"I'm great, how are you?" She offers me another smile, as well as a curious face. She looked as if she was excited to talk to me. Which made her seem more sweeter.

"I'm fine, thanks. So, tell me about you!" I smile back.

She smiles. I can tell she's the type of girl to want to talk a lot, but always lets others do the talking. Sometimes that's how I feel. Like i have so much to say but nobody ever lets me say it. So I was really hoping she would be the talker.

"Oh nothing much. I currently live with my 2 sisters, who let me tell you, are crazy!" She laughs.

I give her a laugh back as she then looks at me as to waiting for me to tell her where I live. Oh god.

What the fuck was I supposed to tell her? That I lived with a kidnapper who is also a damn mafia guy?

"I live with a roommate, yes he's a boy, don't think to much about it." I lie.

She grins, this is totally the stuff she's into.

"O M G! You live with a boy? Totally something that every girl dreams of. Is he cute?"

I laugh at her response. "Well, I don't know. I mean I guess I find him attractive.. but it's nothing like that."

She smiles. "Well, if it extends further i need details!"

I laugh.

——————

The rest of the time we spent talking was mainly just about us. And it was quite fun. I liked Mae. She was sweet, and not scared to be herself even around someone she just met.

I just now arrived at Gabriel's house, I tried opening the door, but it was locked. I looked around for a key, checking under the mat, the yard, behind something, everywhere. Then it hit me.

He's in the fucking mafia why would he randomly have a key hidden outside his house?

Dumbass.

Honestly, I just didn't want to see the presence of his face. I was still pretty pissed at him for forgetting our kiss. I don't even know why I'm mad. He kissed me and I pulled away didn't I? Wouldn't I want him to forget? No. I liked him. No matter how hard I tried to tell myself I didn't, I just kept liking him more and more.

Screw this shit.

I banged on the door, about a minute later he opens it.

I push past him, I didn't see his face. When he opened the door all I saw was his chest as he was so tall.

I feel he grin and stare as I walk away from him, and he walks after me.

"Where are you going, sunshine?" He goes through his hair with his hand.

Finally, I ignore the thought in my head telling me to not look and turn to face him, looking up at him. He walked closer when he saw me turn, and leaned down to my height.

"Camila, how about I take you to meet a very special person?" He smirks, as he moves closer to my ear, whispering in it.

"How about I take you to meet my twin?"

My eyes widen. Twin?

"You have a twin?" I back away from his hold.

He pulls me back, god why did he have to be so strong.

"His names Gio." He whispers again.

Why does he all of a sudden want me to meet some random as twin that for some reason he had?

The odd thing about this all. Was my dumbass is not sitting in his car in the passenger seat. What the fuck is happening?

——————

Oh my god im sorry about how RANDOM the last part was. I needed Gabriel to have a brother in some type of way because this next scene in the car next chapter will be.. a little.. spicy..

THOUGHTS ON MAE?? I love her so much, we will be seeing more of her xoxo.

Hopes and predictions???

- xo, raya