4 || dont fuck with me

GABRIEL ROSSI
I walk into her room, hoping to see her beautiful self. Though I see an empty bed.

I immediately check through the whole house. She was no where to be seen. Where could she have went?

What if they found her? What if the mafia hurt her?

I search through her bedroom, hoping to find some fucking clue of where this asshole went. Luckily, I see an open lipstick on the counter.

Camila never wears lipstick.

She says she "hates" the feeling of it on her lips, she only ever wears it when going out.

I knew where she was.

I step into my black, dark black, car. I'm wearing a black tux. I own so many, because I have to always go undercover for the mafia.

Once I pull up to the parking of a club, or a party. Whatever they call this shit nowadays, I walk inside, being greeted by a man in front of the shut doorways.

He was wearing all black as well, with sunglasses.

I don't want to have to kill anyone today.

"Sorry, sir, club entry's are closed now." He reassures, looking at me, I couldn't see his eyes. They're probably ugly though.

"Let me in." I grin, he better fucking hope he does. As expected, he shakes his head. I chuckle, looking down.

"Your going to regret that pretty face." I say, grinning at him. He smiles, ugly.

"And whys that?" He's fucking with me.

I pull the knife out of my pocket, before stabbing it into his chest. "Don't ever fuck with me." I smile, wiping the blood that splashed on my face.

He's dead.

I open the entry doors, examining the club. The lights were shining different colors, it was bright. It made me dizzy. Music was louder than I could comprehend.

I walked in, towards the bar. I didn't want a drink today. It's the middle of the day for fucks sake.

People are wild.

I examine the crowd, looking for a familiar face.

Where are you Camila?

I see a Short sparkle like blue dress, and black heels. I couldn't see the face, but walk closer, since it's something Camila would wear.

I didn't tell her, but I've been finding information about her for the past year. I needed it for the mafia, but to be honest.

I enjoyed it.

Once I'm close enough to identify the mystery girl. My eyes widen. It was Camila, but she was fucking riding against a guys cock.

They were fully clothed, but she was teasing him, and he fucking enjoyed it. What the fuck?

I guess 2 people made it on my murder list today.