8 || remember

GABRIEL ROSSI

2 days ago I was integrated by my own father. I knew we never had the father son bonding thing, or whatever. Though I knew expected him to pull me in a room and set me up to a lie detector test because he thought I had something to do with the stealing of Camila.

.. which I did do.

But this is beyond far. I get it, he bout this test to integrate people who could've had something to do with it.

But me? Sure, I did it, and was definitely quite obvious about it. But he knew his limits.

I was a line, if he dared to cross it, it would be if I physically hurt one of his men, or even him.

Unfortunately, him avoiding integrating me didn't mean he loved me. He just had hopes his own son would no better.

Which, obviously, I didn't.

I was sitting in my room, thinking about what happened when I was drunk last night.

It's been a day since me and Camilas kiss. And I'm fucked up wrong for telling her I didn't remember.

I didn't mean to kiss her. When I'm drunk or high, I tend to kiss other girls.

I know, it's fucked up, I never mean it. Half the time I'm forced to lie as I'm just horny as hell when I'm drunk.

I shouldn't of lied to Camila. She's the first girl where I really wouldn't mine kissing when I'm drunk.

To be totally honest, I liked it. I lied because I wasn't ready to commit. Even if she did like it too, I'm not ready for any of that. I'm in the mafia. It's not safe. She's already in danger, and being with me won't help shit.

I hear a knock on my door as I go and open it. Camila was standing there, and she looked good.

Her long dark brown hair was wavy, and lied on her sides. She had tan skin, which looked even more gorgeous without her covering it with a ton of makeup. I loved her natural beauty. She was wearing an oversized white t shirt with a small Brooklyn New York title in the corner. We didn't live in Brooklyn New York though. She had black shorts on, I assumed, as I could hardly see them. I which time could stop so I could examine her beauty more. But I was cut off as she said something.

"I'm going out."

I raised my eyebrows. "Sunshine, it's not safe." I remind her.

She rolls her eyes. "You don't get to decide asshole. No mafia men are going to catch me at a small cafe."

A cafe? Where exactly was she going? And with who? And wearing that? Questions flooded my head.

"What cafe?" I ask.

She sighs, knowing I'm going to flood her with questions. "The one like a block from here."

I lick my lips, contemplating on which one to ask next.

"Wearing that?" The cafe she was going to was basic. Like a beach cafe. Though, what she was wearing was not covering enough. I didn't like the fact you couldn't see her shorts. What if a guy took that as, 'go fuck that hot girl'?

She gives me a look. "What I wear is none of your damn business." She scoffed, walking away from my door to go put her shoes on.

I follow her, quickly watching her every move. "I didn't say you could go."

She was clearly mad about me not remembering the kiss. She's mean to me, but not this mean.

"I'm coming with you." I add as she ignored me.

She finishes putting her shoes on and quickly stands back up, looking up at me. I loved how short she was. She glared at me strongly.

"No your not. I'm going with someone." That caught me off guard.

"Who? Can I meet them first?" I say, fully serious.

"No, dad." She says sarcastically. That bitch.

I'm not her dad, far from it. The noises I'll get out of her soon will make her regret every word she said.

"Is it a guy?"

She nudges me. "No, her names Mae. And I'm leaving." She opens the door.

Normally, I'd chase after her and stop her from going near that cafe with that random ass girl.

Though I didn't.

Why?

Because I'm not a bitch. Just because her life was taken away by the mafia doesn't mean her freedom will too.

——————

Sorry this is so short! I had an idea but I wanted to spice things up with his pov because I literally had no choice with my plan.

I would've added her and Mae in this chapter, but I couldn't fit both povs and didn't want to confuse!

Omg tho, I'm on a roll. Two chapters in two days? DAMN GO ME.

Hopes and predictions ??

- Xo, raya