10 || breathless

CAMILA DEVINTS

Ive never been the type of girl who was good at meeting parents, siblings, or even close friends.

3 years ago in college, I had a boyfriend. We were together for 2 months before he decided to introduce me to his sisters. All 6 of them.

I was the most awkward person ever. They all were disgusted by me, because I just sat there and nodded and forced smiles at everything they said.

My anxiety never helped in those situations.

He had told me, 'I don't care if they don't like you, I'll always love you.' He broke up with me 3 days later.

Not that Gabriel is my boyfriend, or anything. I just don't want to mess shit up. Plus, what the hell did he tell his brother, Gio? Why would Gio think that his twin brother is bringing some random as girl to his place to meet him?

Gabriel didn't tell me in this car ride though. I was curious to get answers as he was driving.

"What exactly did you tell your brother? Like isn't it weird he's meeting somebody your not even dating? Or whatever." See, awkwardness.

He gives me a grin, and lays his hand on my thigh while holding the wheel with one hand, not even looking over at me.

A little flustered, I swallow, giving him a sign to answer.

"Oh, sunshine. Gio isn't the type of guy to ask questions.." he moves his hand up my thigh.

I take a deep breath, what was he doing?

"Gio and I don't talk much. He won't ask who you are.." he says in a deep, deep tone.

He moves his hand up further up my thigh. Closer to my pussy, which was starting to get fucking wet.

I take a deep breath as he laps his hand around my pants, right over my pussy.

Oh fuck.

"Remember than night I was drunk?" He lays a smirk and continues rubbing his hand over my wet pussy.

I nod, as I was taking deeper breaths, holding back a moan.

"Words, Camila."

Fuck.

The way my name escaped his mouth and rolled of his tongue. Fuck. How fucking wet he was getting me. I knew by his tone he was demanding me. It made it even harder to ignore him as he was full on driving while fucking making me wet at the same time. He was so god damn hot.

"yeah." I breathily let out.

"Do you remember the kiss we shared?" He smirks, going to the top of my pants and sliding his hand in.

I was speechless. He remembered our kiss? Fuck, and now he's rubbing my underwear. I shut my eyes, letting out a small moan.

He grins, and puts his fingers through my underwear.

Before I could speak, I feel a finger enter my entrance.

Holy fuck.

I moaned, a bit louder this time, as he pushed it in farther. It felt so good in my pussy, and I wanted it.

He pulls it out, hoping to be able to get a breath, he throws it back in.. along with a second finger.

I whimper, moans escape my mouth as he throbs and finger fucks me fast, and hard.
I couldn't help but hold onto the seats, trying to contain myself. "Gabriel!" I moan loudly.

I can feel a grin pop on his face as he sticks a third one in, going faster than before. Holy fuck.

"I'm gonna cum, Gabriel." I say breathlessly. He sticks his fingers in deeper causing all of my liquids to squirt on his fingers.

He pulls out, and brings his fingers to his mouth and puts them in. Licking my juices off his fingers.

I take deep breaths, comprehending what just happened.

"yum." I hear him smirk, before going quiet and continuing to drive.

He just left me effortlessly breathless. He fucked me with his fingers and expects me to simply move on in a car ride with him?

I was lost in thought, before he pulls up to a very, very, big and modern house. He opens his door, and then comes to my side opening my door.

What the fuck.

Of course he pulled that shit. Fucking makes me cum literally a minute before we show up to his brothers house, pretends nothing happens and opens my door for me.

Well played, Gabriel.

——————

Im sorry how short this is, BUT the chapter was definitely.. ??? So like, y'all's welcome.

Bro I had this planned for like weeks. We writers deserve an award because nobody talks about how awkward it is to just sit there and write a chapter like this with a straight face. Cause like, I don't know if I'm the only one, but I had to take breaths while writing this.

Thoughts, hopes, and predictions???

- xo, raya