13 || our little secret

please be aware this chapter contains sexual scenes that are explicit and for older audiences!

CAMILA DEVINTS

He picks me up as I wrap my naked legs around him. He leaves kisses on my neck as he puts me on the kitchen counter standing in between my legs.

"Us having sex won't be discussed, got it?" He says through heavy breathing.

He lines up with my entrance and pushes his dick inside, leaving me with a loud moan as I try and hold it back.

"I asked you a question, Camila." He pushes in deeper as I can hear a small moan escape his lips.

He kisses my lips before staring at me for a response while thrusting in and out of me.

"Mhm." I mumble as his thrusts are so hard and deep. He was so big, I couldn't manage to get my words out.

"Words, sunshine." He grips my ass while picking up to a fast pace, knowing this was making it hard for me to answer.

"Fuck, yes." I moan, as a small smirk forms on his lips, as he starts pounding into me.

"Fuck, Gabriel." I moan.

I knew how happy it made him as I moaned his name, because he moaned louder than me. He lays me on the counter as he stays inside of me still pounding, before circling kisses around my breasts.

"This will be our little secret." He nibbles on one my breasts, leaving a smirk on his face before he goes in deeper.

A moan escapes my mouth as I started seeing stars. Everything was blurry.

I'm not a virgin, but nobody's ever made me have to cum so bad during sex.

He notices me flustered face as he goes deeper in, causing me to burst.

"Let it out, let it out in me, Camila." He smirks, as he feels my liquid squirt inside him.

He pulls out and smiles as he rubs his fingers against my pussy, before putting his fingers in my mouth to lick the rest of the juice.

Gabriel grabs a towel that he found laying on the counter, and walked over to wipe my thighs. He also wipes the parts of my body where he kissed, so they didn't leave me in an uncomfortable wet mess.

After that, he grabbed his clothes and walked into his room, shutting the door. He left me there clean, in complete silence.

I knew he needed time to think about what just happened. As well as trying to tease me, which worked.

Nobody's ever made me feel that good. I knew it would be the last I'd feel of him, but I knew it went good.

I hope it wasn't the last.

——————

"Camila, seriously, what happened?" Mae's voice beams through my phone. After Gabriel kicked her out yesterday, and I ignored all her texts and calls, she's been dying to know what's up.

I tried playing it off as, 'he was just mad' but even though me and Mae just met, she's not stupid. Plus, they stood by the door for like 5 minutes when he shut in us. So seriously, I don't doubt they heard us making out.

"Mae, it's nothing! Tell me, you and your boyfriend, Kyle, is it?" I sat down on the edge of my bed, trying to change the subject.

"Exactly, your so hooked up on whatever happened yesterday that you can't even remember his name!"

I bite my lip, pushing the phone closer to my ear, attempting to think of a lie to play this one along.

"His name is Keith, by the way. Also, he told me it wasn't his first time hearing noises like that outside a door. So it's obvious you were kissing."

My eyes widen. Not his first time?

What the hell does that mean?

"Okay fine, we might've kissed, but it's not your business!" I give up.

She squeals as I pull my phone away from my ear as it almost broke my eardrums.

"You live with a boy roommate, I knew something like sex would've happened!" I hear her jumps through the phone.

"Mae, sex? We didn't have sex."

She laughs. "I could hear your clothes coming off."

Oh fuck me.

"I'm coming over."

I panic. "Mae no! Gabriel will get mad."

She laughs again, very happy about this whole situation. "Maybe if your lucky, he'll fuck you again." She hangs up the phone.

Well, she isn't as innocent as I thought.

——————

Shorter chapter sorry!

How was the smut? First time writing it. I took a break after that for like 3 days cause it was like my first 'big' smut thing I've written, and it was just a lot haha.

I tried my best!

I know she's known Mae for a short time but just pretend it's been longer because I need a ton of filler chapters before I can get to my big plot event!

Vote!!!

Hopes and predictions???

- xo, raya