7 || Love

CAMILA DEVINTS

Love.

Love was something I've never truly been able to experience.

Sure, I've had boyfriends, I've kissed, and I've even had sex. But nobody has ever truly loved me.

They all used me for pleasure, and enjoyment. Or just a fling. Sure, it hurt, a lot, but I always got over it quickly.

Right now though, was something different. Something that really sparked me. Did I ever think I really wanted this? No. But do I want it more than ever now? Yes.

That's how I feel as Gabriel's lips are on mine. How am I going to ever be able to process this moment?

My hopes got to me, and I pushed my lips against his, kissing him back. It wasn't just one simple kiss.

He went back for more.

Tasting, and devouring my lips. His hand was on my face, and the other rested on my ass. He was holding me tighter than ever, and I liked it.

I knew he was drunk, and I pulled away from him. He didn't remove his hand from my ass, I didn't bother to tell him too, I wanted it to stay there.

He looked hurt, and confused all at once. I felt bad, but knew if he knew what he did sober, he'd be pissed.

"Gabriel.. your drunk." I say, closer than ever to him. He looks back at Arnold and Joey, who are completely wasted, still going at the shots.

"I didn't have that much.." he tries leaning in against as I pushed him away by lightly nudging his chest.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow." I ensured, as I really did want to talk about it. I was hoping when he was sober, he'd remember every detail, and admit he loved it.

——————

Before I knew it, I was able to get Arnold and Joey out of Gabriel's house.

We weren't able to steady on whatever the fuck they wanted to offer, as they were trying to help me be safe from Gabriel's dad. They ended up running out of the house. Hopefully they didn't flee the country. If they didn't, it's probably not going to be the last I see of them.

Though, I was sitting on the couch, trying to clean the mess they left. There was shattered glass everywhere. This isn't even my house, but as long as I'm staying here, I have a right to fix it. When Gabriel wakes up, I don't want him to step on any glass.

That shit hurts.

He was currently passed out on the couch, in an odd position. After we kissed, he sort of just fell onto it. I knew he was that drunk. He probably didn't mean it at all.

I do have to admit, he's a great kisser. Weather he was drunk or not.

After I was able to collect all the glass pieces and empty shot cups, I tossed it in the garbage.

Just after, Gabriel wakes up.

He looks around the room, eyeing everything. He looks confused, very. Which I expected.

He then sees me and sits up. He looks as if he were adjusting himself.

I was currently on my knees to help pick up the glass, and he didn't look stoked about that.

"What're you doing?" He asks, standing up.

"I was picking up glass. You guys sort of made a mess." I shrug as I look down.

He walks over to me and leans down. "You shouldn't of done that."

What?

"Why?" I look up at him. He just shakes his head and stands up.

"This isn't your house." He eyes me.

"I know, but it's glass.." I stand up, still not being able to reach his height.

Gabriel stands at a solid 6'7. While I'm down here at 5'8.

He doesn't answer me and looks around again. I didn't know what he was doing. Is he confused, and hungover? Or is he trying to remember something?

"Do you even remember what happened?" I looked at him.

It was a good way to hint our kiss, but also making it sound like I was talking about what he did, and how drunk he got.

He looks at me. "Arnold and Joey? Where are they? Did they leave after getting drunk from all those shots?"

I was nervous. Why? I don't know to be honest.

"They left after you passed out." I add.

He nods, and sits down. "Good thing I wasn't weird to you." He chuckles.

I went blank. I froze. I just stood there, staring at him.

"What? Was I weird to you?" He narrows his eyebrows.

He doesn't remember. At all? Does this always happen?

When he gets high or drunk does he flirt and kiss every girl around? He couldn't of not remembered our kiss. I know I'm overthinking it, but it was special. I'm crazy for falling head over heals for a mafia man, but I can't help it.

He fucking doesn't remember.

——————

Sorry I left you guys on a HUGE cliffhanger. Including the fact that I probably also disappointed you. I had this planned for days, oh my lord.

I'm so unmotivated with writing right now, so I'm trying my best to write as much as I can in free time. Cause I gotta start working at it.

But Omg, I know I know this chapter sucked. I'm teasing y'all. There will be a fun chapter and yes, a happy ending. (Depends if this does good I'll make a series possibly).

Hopes and predictions?

- xo, raya