Roblox Obby in real life

(Valerie's outfit in this)

Shiloh and Elijah followed a wire and saw that it had been broken. The two gasped and Shiloh alerted everyone, bringing them all to one spot.

"Someone has-." Shiloh began to explain, but then noticed someone. She turned to a box and saw Valerie sitting on it. "Valerie?"

"I'm back." Valerie smiled, walking over

"I thought you were busy with something." Elijah smiled at her

"I was, but I think I'm okay without answers for a while." Valerie shrugged, she was clearly shaken up about something but made sure to not worry anybody.

"Good to have you back. Anyway- Someone has sabotaged and taken over the ninja headquarters." Shiloh explained and everyone gasped

Micah scoffed, "I'll just go to my car, grab my tools, and fix this."

Micah walked over to the exit but the doors wouldn't open.

"No. They don't open from the inside now." Valerie explained, her French accent coming through, "We have to fix the sabotage by completing the Obby for the doors to open."

"Obey means obstacle course." Elijah explained to the girl who put her hand up to ask a question

"Stand on the Ninja Championship pedestal, you'll then get control over the headquarters and fix all of this." Shiloh explained

"Is there a fancy title that comes with that?" Judah asked

"Ninja Obby Grand Champion," Elijah told him, "and a hundred thousand free Robux!"

Judah pushed William to the floor, "Out of my way, losers, those free Robux are mine!" He then ran to the start of the Obby.

Everyone began to follow him, but Valerie held Shiloh back for a moment.

"No one knows, right?" Valerie asked

"No, they all think you were on Earth getting used to everything." Shiloh reassured her

"So they don't know I went through to other Raelos? It's not on the system, is it?" She asked

"No, I wiped it off the system before anyone saw."

"Okay, good." Valerie sighed, "But I-."

"-Might need to do it again?" Shiloh finished her sentence, "Take as much time as you need. If you find the Raelo with answers, tell me. Then we can find out your past together."

Valerie nodded and the two ran over to the start of the Obby. The two quickly got over the first part before arriving at some hoops with Micah and Elijah.

"Step aside. Step aside. I'm kind of a pro at this Obby thing." Micah smiled, "Watch."

Then, he immediately fell and was sent back to the beginning. Valerie chuckled and grabbed onto the first hoop. She swung across and grabbed the next, making it over with ease.