If Among Us had a Halloween mod

A few people had roles with this, and Valerie had to remind herself that the imposter had part of corrupted code, just like in every round before. Except this time, it was different; Valerie had a part of this code, but she wasn't an imposter, she was a spy.
You see, for the Halloween party, she had dressed up as Lydia Deetz from a movie and musical called Beetlejuice, but that meant she had the spy role, well, if she was convinced by a imposter to say their name three times.

Everyone was summoned to a meeting by Elijah reporting something.

"Someone added candy corn to pizza!" Elijah explained, and everyone gasped

"How could they ruin pizza?!" Daniel asked

"Well, pineapple already did that." Someone (cyan) said, but Valerie wasn't sure on their name

"That's debatable!" Judah replied

"Okay, does anyone know who's sus?" Valerie asked

"Everybody looks like a bad guy!" Micah complained, "Normally I'd just vote for whoever looks like they would commit a crime, but that's everybody right now."

"Valerie's sus!" Judah pointed to Valerie

"What?! Why?" Valerie asked

"You look like someone who would kill Girl Scouts or something." Judah shrugged

"Because I look goth?!" Valerie looked down at her black dress, to which Judah nodded, "No one gets molested by a gothy teen! Let's just skip!"

So everyone skipped and Shiloh handed out everyone's tasks. Valerie went off with Elijah to get tasks done.

"What's your role?" Elijah asked as Valerie cleaned the window

"Lydia. From that Beetlejuice musical that Josiah showed me. But there's a downside." Valerie sighed

"What is it?"

"If an imposter can convince me, I become a spy and help the imposters. Basically like a half-imposter." Valerie shrugged, "You're not an imposter, are you?"

"No, I'm the monster hunter! I can throw out one imposter." Elijah explained

"Cool." Valerie smiled as she finished her task

The two walked into a bedroom for Elijah to get one of his tasks done, when the guy in the bear costume walked by.

"Josiah, is that you in there?" Elijah asked, "Can you even see anything?"

"Wow, do you really think I'd wear a costume I couldn't see anything in? Wow." Josiah then tried to walk out the room but instead walked into a door and fell over.

Elijah and Valerie soon went separate ways. Valerie walked into a room and saw Micah and Mary talking. She didn't try and suspect anything and walked into the room to do Data Download. Mary began to go to throw Valerie out, but Micah held her back.

"We need to get her to say an imposter's name three times." Micah whispered

"Why?" Mary whispered back, "This isn't Beetlejuice."

"But her role is from Beetlejuice." Micah reminded her, still whispering

"Oh, okay!" Mary nodded

Micah then put Jocelyn into a wardrobe and walked over to Valerie with Mary.

"Hey, Val, can you help us find Jocelyn?" Micah asked her

Valerie turned to him and asked, "Why would I do that?"

"Uhh, because Jocelyn is cute?" Mary suggested