8.

Mani
Mid-February
location: Angels Room

Angel called me telling me to come over hanging up before I could even say yes or no.

Of course I went over there cause something must be bothering her if she ain't even give me time to respond, especially on a call cause she love to talk.

I knocked on the door three times already and she ain't answer. Im about to beat on this door like im the police.

"ANGELLLL! OPEN UP!" I didn't want to be loud but damn I been out here for five minutes already

She opened the door and she looked a hot mess. I can tell she down in the dumps cause her eyes red kinda puffy like she just got done crying.

"Angel, baby what's wrong?" I said as I walked in so I can console her.

"Mani, I just I don't know what to do" Angel said

I sat there confused cause what is she talking about. I hope this ain't what I think it's about cause March around the corner and I need her at her best.

"Do about what?" I asked as we got in her bed cause she just wanted to lay down.

Her bed is filled with tissues, i'm not sure how long she been crying but she almost through a whole box of tissue.

Something is really bothering her cause I have never seen her like this before.

She sniffled like 5 times before she spoke again. I don't think she wants to talk about it and that's okay.

"We don't have to talk about it right now how about we just watch tv?" I asked

She nodded giving me the remote to put something on. I didn't know what to put on so I just scrolled through her continue watching which was either The Proud Family Movie, The Hunger Games, or The Princess and the Frog.

I scrolled over the Hunger Games and I could hear her start crying a little bit.

She told me not the Hunger Games and I just said okay and picked the Proud Family Movie but it was on the part where Penny and 15 cent were in the car.

I don't know what I did but she in here crying forreal. I just grabbed her and held her until she stopped.

What is going on with her???

After she cried she dozed off and I let her so I got up and went in the living room.

After about 30 minutes she got up and sat on the couch with me.

"You feeling better?" I asked. She just nodded her head

"The nap helped. Im ready to talk now"

I just nodded so she can go ahead.

"I think I like Flau'jae" she said shakingly.

I smiled all big wanting to hoop and holler cause I knew this four months ago but once I noticed how sad she looked about it I couldn't.

"That's what's got you crying like this? What's wrong with that?" I questioned

"Yea but what you mean what's wrong that. I don't like girls, the fuck?" She spat back

Im not sure why she thinks its an issue but okay girl.

"But you just said you think you like Flau'jae so what you mean by that?"

"I don't know Mani and thats whats scaring me. Why do you think I keep crying!" she shouted.

I knew she was going through a dilemma when she called but this ain't a dilemma fr because she just confirmed what I knew for months. i'm so excited for her but I can't show it.