21.

y'all don't hate me 😩😂😂😂

Flau'jae
Second week of May
Location: USA Bball training camp

After Angel's birthday we both got invited to try out for the USA Women's basketball mini camp which was kind of like a try out to pick who would go compete for the national team in the FIBA tourney in Mexico

I was excited to even be invited cause I really do enjoy playing basketball and then knowing I got invited to play against some of the best college players in the country? Yea this like a dream come true.

This is actually my first time being invited to some like this so i'm a little nervous but Barbie done been here plenty of times before so I feel like i'll be alright.

I'm not gone lie this camp was hard and i'm not sure i'm gone make it. I didn't expect it to be this intense fr.

Our day literally revolves around basketball I mean like twelve hour days worth of basketball from 6a to 6p. I'm telling you i'm not gone make it.

Plus my mind just not in. I'm not in the right headspace to be here and give it my all.

yesterday

"Who got you smiling at your phone like that, cause i'm right here?" I asked Angel cause who the fuck she texting smiling all hard smack dead in front of me.

"Oh it's just this boy I know from high school." She said back

"Oh. When y'all start talking again?" I asked genuinely curious cause she ain't never mentioned nothing about keeping in touch with a boy from high school.

"After my birthday, he wished me happy birthday and even said he got me a gift so we just started talking again, yew know catching up." She said still on her phone texting him back

"Got you a gift?" Who the fuck is this man?

"What gift he give you?" I asked concerned cause the only person she need to be receiving some from is me.

I can't even trip fr. I can't even trip.

After we had sex, it hasn't been awkward or none, we started fucking regularly like she literally calls me over whenever she horny so what I do? Fly over there.

I don't care what nobody say i'm her girl and she's mine, no questions asked.

The only thing is I haven't properly asked her out but I feel like she should know that we together even if I ain't said it yet.

We got an event to go to together in New York next week so I was gone officially ask her to be my girlfriend there.

"Idk he said he wants to give it to me in person but I told him i'm busy so whenever I have some free time." Barbie said

"What's his name again?"

"Cam, he play basketball for FSU" she said smiling

"And y'all been friends since high school? How come this the first time i'm hearing bout the nigga?" I asked annoyed

"Aweeee is someone getting jealous?" She said laughing

I'm dead ass serious and she think i'm playing.

"Angel" I spoke in a serious tone.

"I'm finna go bro, you got it" I said as I got up grabbing my stuff to leave.

"Where yew going?" She asked finally putting her phone, making eye contact with me.

"I just told you, i'm leaving bye" I said as she looked at me