26.

Angel
*Flashback* Before training camp
location: Florida

Cam continues to fly me out so what I dew? Go. I don't have tew pay for anything just get on the plane. That's any girls dream. Plus the seats be first class so I really ain't complain.

I've been pretty busy from going to the White House where Flau'jae told me that she wanted me tew be her girlfriend but I messed it up because I was talking tew Cam tew starring in Latto's music video. Yew know busy.

I'm not even supposed tew be talking tew Cam, let alone going tew see him cause that was one of Flau'jae's stipulations of being friends with her again.

I can't help it though, when i'm getting treated the way he treats me, i'd be dumb tew give that up, right?

Especially just tew be friends again with Flau'jae like that seems a little unrealistic, now if she was talking about being with her I may have did what she asked. I'd probably just talk tew Cam not go see him.

Yew know set up boundaries.

That didn't happen though.

She was genuinely acting like she didn't want anything to do with me and I don't understand how having a male friend made her act that way.

I mean granted I did go see him without her knowing but considering how upset she got that I was texting him daily, I didn't even want to deal with how she was about to act when I told her I was going to see him. I just don't like arguing with her no matter how good the make up sex is.

Even though my whole intent in going tew see him was just to see how it would go, I didn't think that I would be as attracted to him as I am.

I really didn't want it to cause any detriment to my relationship with Flau'jae. After I went to see Cam in Miami and met Flau'jae in New York, it was a hot mess. Flau'jae and I literally just let our relationship go to shambles.

We really only met up when we could to have sex and that was about it. We didn't even talk unless it was to link up.

I don't even know how we got to that point. I didn't feel good about it and it didn't help that when we went to DC it was awkward.

I missed my friend so I had no choice but to try to fix things but that's how I ended up here.

Sneaking around with Cam just to be friends with Flau'jae.

I don't want to be just friends with Flau'jae but I don't want to end my friendship with Cam.

When I come out here I lie tew Flau'jae about what I'm dewing just telling her I have events to go to.

I know i'm wrong for that but I can't let her find out. She might leave me alone for good and if we're just teammates, idk what i'd do.

I always tell Mani what i'm doing so she can help me make sure Flau'jae doesn't find out. She doesn't agree and idk why but she know ima do what I want so she doesn't even say much.

Once I landed, Cam picked me up from the airport. He grabbed my bags from me and put them in the car before opening the passenger door for me and waiting for me to get in before he closed it.

It really is the little things.

Once he got in the driver's seat we went tew his room to drop my stuff off before we went to get some.

He made sure I didn't carry any of my bags.

We stayed in his room for a little bit because we sat down and started talking.

He started recording me as I started to scroll on tiktok

"Baby say hey instagram"

Baby? Why did that make me blush a little bit