37.

need y'all to remember that this story is based on real events...
to my readers that support the vision... these next chapters for you! 🤣

Flau'jae
November 15th - the next day
Location: Angel's apartment

I woke up feeling waaaay better than I did yesterday, like ian have the flu no more.

I felt good, not congested or none. I'm feeling so good I might double up on my workouts today to make up for all the ones I missed.

Thank you pedialyte.

I am hungry as hell tho, stomach touching my back. Minus the fries i'm sure my food still good to eat.

I didn't even eat yesterday cause after Angel got out the shower and came to lay down. I was down for the night. I went to sleep at like 6:30.

I'm up at my regular time which is 5am, even though i'm feeling good i'm not going to my usual morning workout today. Ima wait to see how I feel after our actual practice today cause I don't want to overdo it if this my first day back at 100%.

I had my online classes today so i'm probably just finna eat this food real quick then go back to bed.

Angel look like she sleeping good as fuck so it's making me want to go back to sleep.

I slowly got out the bed and crept out the room so I wouldn't wake her.

She sleeping so peacefully considering what happened yesterday.

I don't think it's really hit her that coach said she can't come back til she say.

I mean I share the same sentiments that she has about the guards cause i'm literally in the same boat as KP.

Coach has been rotating between me and MK as starters. I don't care that much about starting but it looks bad that MK is a freshman and starting over me.

MK is a dawg so I get it but Coach playing around with the starting lineup fr. I'd rather be starting with MK than competing against her for a spot.

To be honest Coach putting Hailey at the one is fucking up the team chemistry cause we literally have KP and Gelo who are true PG's. Hailey is a catch and shoot type she don't need to be bringing the ball up she can barely handle the pressure.

I'm not the coach tho so I don't say none. I trust Coach Mulkey to use her best judgement. I'm always gone support Coach no matter how much ion like it cause she the reason i'm here.

I mean I commend Angel for standing up for KP but that wasn't her battle. Now she about to be sitting for who knows how long. This not how we need to start the season.

I finished eating in the kitchen and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth before i got back in the bed.

Being cuddled up next to Angel was something I could do every day. I just feel at home.

I fell back asleep instantly only waking up because of somebody phone ringing or because of somebody's alarm, I couldn't tell the difference.

Angel tapping me to get up and turn the alarms off like she can't do it.

"You do it" I mumbled out adjusting my head in the pillow

She groaned before reached hitting the bed trying to feel for the phone.

This pissed me off cause she know its not on the bed.

I smacked my teeth about to turn over but the ringer stopped so I just stayed liked I was.

Not even a minute later both our phones was ringing causing us both to get up.