27.

lmfaooo y'all omg just found out chance and endiya (angel's bff) played together at oregon 😭🙃

Flau'jae
July 1st
Location: Mexico

I got to Mexico safely yesterday late at night. I'm slick tired but I gotta get up to go to this game.

I walked in the door literally as the jump ball was happening. The timing was actually perfect. I didn't tell anyone I was coming so i'm glad warmups was over cause I didn't want anyone to notice me yet.

I ended up sitting on the side opposite of the benches. It was an odd setup in the gym. There were these barriers around the court that slicked blocked off the players from the stands. So I ended up sitting a little elevated from the floor but I had a perfect view of the bench.

It probably would've been better if I actually sat behind the bench but it's too late now.

They was playing Venezuela. Angel was in the starting five which was no surprise to me. She take basketball serious, although a lot people be hating cause she like to take care of herself just as much. You know wearing lashes and makeup during the game and making sure her hair did.

Despite the haters she really do be out here working hard and elevating the people around her. It's one of the qualities I like- I mean used to like about her.

It was kinda hard to do cause I could really only see they heads but I surveyed the bench until I seen Chance who was sitting right next to Janiah.

Chance was really locked in to watching the game, Janiah on the other hand was the first to notice me. 

She's so goofy she looked at me before sending me one of those waves under her chin like they do on the little rascals.

I started laughing before I did it back

I started laughing before I did it back. She was laughing too hard which caused her to bump Chance as she sat back to start watching the game again.

Chance looked over at her saying something before Janiah pointed towards me, causing her to look my way.

I gave a lil wave while I smiled at her reaction. She's too cute.

Her eyes widened while her eyebrows arched upwards like she was both confused and shocked before she gave me a cute lil smile.

She crossed her arms acting like she was pouting before mouthing "why didn't you tell me?"

I just shrugged mouthing back "watch the game" and laughing.

The game was only about 4 minutes into the 1st quarter before Janiah got subbed in and Angel got subbed out. At this point USA was up 9-0.

I was just watching the game but I could feel a pair of eyes on me and I tried my hardest to avoid looking at the bench, staying focused on the game but it was inevitable cause the ball went out of bounds right next to they bench.