13.

text thread

yesterday 830am

Barbie 👑💓
hey can we talk later?

BIG 4️⃣💛
after the parade, im free all day
wassup?

Barbie 👑💓
can we talk before the trophy presentation?meet me in my room?

BIG4️⃣💛
fasho ma, i'll let you know when i'm on the way
today 150am

BIG 4️⃣💛
you looked so good tonight i should've took you home wit me

215am

wake up bruh
im finna come over

300am

ANGEL!

1135am
you have 115 messages and 30 missed calls from BIG 4️⃣💛

Angel
April 6th - trophy presentation and parade
location: lsu campus

We made it back to campus and I knew there was a conversation with Flau'jae I had to prepare for. Did I want to have it? No.

I have no choice tho I made a deal with Mani. I even said myself that I have to tell her how I feel.

Since we won the national championship we are having a trophy presentation and a parade today.

I love my LSU campus and the city, they really are showing out for us. I mean we did just make history tho so it's warranted but they really doing it big.

We got in yesterday and i've been avoiding people like the plague. Although one of the first things I did was go get my hair done.

They wasn't lying when they called me Ms keep her hair done, cause you'll never catch me out her lacking fr, gotta maintain my barbie title.

I did wake up this morning ready to have the conversation with Flau'jae though, my manager already told me that we have so many press events we have to do together so I feel like I need to get this off my chest so I can either move on or act on what i'm feeling.

So I texted her and we decided to meet before the trophy presentation at 12 and the parade at 2pm.

After I texted her I ended up going back to bed before I woke up panicking cause my phone was ringing as somebody was knocking on my door.

I can't lie I jumped on quick asf like I missed something and it didn't help I was scared too cause whoever at my door is banging like the police.

When I checked the caller id it was Flau'jae so I didn't even answer the phone I just got up to open the door cause that has to be her.

When I opened the door she looked upset at first but then she looked me up and down and started smirking before saying "You know opening the door looking like this gone get you caught up" while giving me googly eyes.

I'm half asleep still so I don't know what she talking about.

Rubbing my eyes, ignoring what she just said, I put my arms out in front of me asking for a hug without asking. She just smiled before wrapping her arms around me.

Damn she smells so amazing.

As I felt her hands on my lower back I finally understood what she was talking about. I opened the door with only a baby doll tee on and some boy shorts.