ONE, twelve

"AMERIE!" Lexa ran into the SLT's class to catch Amerie, Darren and Quinni

"AMERIE!" Lexa ran into the SLT's class to catch Amerie, Darren and Quinni. Before she could start her rambles, Darren and Quinni's eyes had gone wide.

"What is that monstrosity on your neck?" Darren gasped, Quinni peeking over their shoulder, "Oh my god."

While she didn't exactly know there was a hickey on her neck, Darren's exasperated scream sure told her. She pointed at them, "I'm totally celibate, that's a matter of my curling wand."

"No because who gave that to you!" Darren jumped onto the table with their legs crossed as Quinn walked toward Lexa to pull her hair away from her neck. Lexa paused, "I'm not here to discuss that I'm here to discuss something kinda important with Amerie-"

"Please don't give me shit for the Malakai thing, it's just-" Amerie mentioned, referencing Malakai's display of love that he'd put on in the morning — something Lexa didn't even know about.

"I just think you should know something!" She insisted. Amerie paused placing the exercises on everyone's desks, the girl squinting her eyes at Lexa, "Cough it up."

"Essentially the boys know you and Malakai had sex," Lexa treaded as carefully as possible, though it had never been her forte, "And they were sort of talking about it, mentioned you were on top, little mention of Malakai cumming on himself... I think that was all of it."

"Where did you hear that?" Amerie dropped the papers, Lexa tilting her head side to side, "Boys locker room."

"And what were you doing in the boys locker room?" Darren chimed in again, Lexa pointing to her neck, "Well, how'd you think I got this thing?"

"Oh, yikes," Lexa looked back at Amerie whose face had dropped, "I didn't tell you to be a bitch about it. My real point was that you needed a heads up. Malakai was swimming with the sharks."

"These boys get worse by the day," Darren hummed.

"He shouldn't have said anything," Amerie said and Lexa nodded, "Oh, you're incredibly right Amerie. I just... He's a decent guy, I think... It sounded like he got wrapped up. Don't let him think he got away with it but..."

Darren and Quinni had looked at Lexa with confusion, "Alright alright, I'll shutup now. I've done enough talking."

"Not until you mention who was sucking on your neck?" Darren sighed, "I mean I guess Dusty's jealousy plan worked."

"It wasn't Dusty," Lexa hummed, sliding into a seat strategically so that her back was turned to them. Knowing the bell would ring in only a moment or so, she attempted to fluff her hair to the front, hoping to hide the hickey as much as possible.

The class had started to funnel in, Spider taking a seat next to Lexa as did Ant and Dusty. To Lexa's surprise, Dusty's new package deal was Harper — who'd sat on the left of her.

And to Dusty's surprise, Lexa didn't care one bit about his arm around Harper or the hold she had on his chain.

"Lex, you coming to Mardi Gras pres?" Ant nodded at the girl, Lexa shrugging, "I was thinking of going with Cash. Might see just youse there after."