The Pirate

Inko watched as the stars re-materialized. Before her son found that Observatory... she would have never thought that she would be traveling through hyperspace to a whole new world. Even if it was relatively safe... and yet... she didn't like it. It didn't feel right to her, but... she had a mission. Reading the display, the Florum system was coming up... right where she needed to go. Preparing herself, she made sure that her hair was out of the way. To be honest, missions like this were great, since she could be herself... and not have to worry about hiding her appearance. While Izuku stated good points for doing so back on Earth... considering nobody knew what he looked like in the wider galaxy... well, she didn't have to hide her head here. The only thing unusual was the green hair, but from what she's seen of humanoids so far? That's not even the strangest thing.

Dropping out of hyperspace, she waited, cruising past the planet. The Starrunner's systems immediately picked up contacts, but she decided to let them do what they wanted. If they were her initial target, then she would be ready... just as they moved towards her position. Looking out the viewport, Inko watched in absolute befuddlement as the new ships moved into view. Are those... Flying saucers? Really?!

Her eyes were not deceiving her. Ships designed after the iconic alien design moved to intercept the Starrunner. However, instead of blasting at her with its laser cannons... the ship's communications pinged. Answering it, she found an alien, tall and rugged, looking down at her, as she remained seated. His skin appeared leathery, with lots of wrinkles in a dark brown color. Or at least that's what it would be without the blue filter of the holo. He wore a helmet, a pair of goggles, and a long trench coat, with armored pauldrons sitting on his shoulders. Rows of three small, blunt spikes lined his jaw, and his eyes were naturally thin and wide. As soon as the holo started, his expression lightened. 

His voice was accented, heavily so

His voice was accented, heavily so. "Ah, hello there."

Putting on a serious air, as if she knew the odds were not in her favor, "Hondo Ohnaka."

Surprised, he continued to smile as he asked, "You already know of me?"

"Yeah..." she asked, "I presume you wish to... board my ship?"

He laughed, "So, you're not naive. Good, good... Now, If you power down your engines, and let us aboard, there won't be any further... problems."

"Actually..." She leaned back in the chair, and crossed her arms. "I have a better offer. I happen to have a cargo I'm looking to offload, and can't sell... legally... would you like to be the middle man for me?"

He gasped in mock shock, a smile on his face. "Ah, illegally! Pray tell... why would an outstanding person like yourself need to sell something... illegally...?"

She grinned, "Well... I happen to have a shipment of lightsaber crystals that need a home. I'll be more than willing to sell them to you, and split the profit... Hm... 50/50."