Chapter 13

The Rodriquez family were the definition of damaged, they all put on braves faces just to get through each day. Each of them had their own problems, and battles they faced daily.

Like Elena, she constantly battled demons in her mind, and her only outlet for her anger is the people who disrespect her and her family. She's a fiery teenager with no room for happiness, everyday she finds herself fighting battles no 13 year old ever should.

Mateo, well- he was cursed with a photographic memory, each night he would dream of his family's murder and his girlfriend's sudden death. It was a hard pill to swallow, but every day from when he would wake up to fall asleep, he kept a smile on his face and his walls up.

And then there was Isabela, a force to be reckoned with. She had reached a point in her life where nothing could hurt her anymore as bad as it should've. She had built walls around her, she always on edge, waiting for another tragedy to force into her life and destroy her. But, she wasn't numb, she wasn't afraid of letting her emotions in. She just had enough of letting them control her. When her family died, she had to learn to make it through life alone, she raised her siblings alone, and she would raise hell and watch the world burn if anything as bad as her family's death happened to them again.

꧁ঔৣ☬✞ ~~~~~~ ✞☬ঔৣ꧂

Isabela and Elena sat on the stands, looking around at all the lacrosse players

"I don't understand the point of lacrosse" Elena commented

Isabela sighed "Yeah, that makes two of us"

Elena frowned as she looked around at all the students and parents gathered on the stands "Can't believe I have to go to this jar-head school"

Isabela chuckled lightly "It's not so bad" She said with a shrug "It was definitely better when I went here, but Mateo seems to enjoy it"

"That's because he likes Maeve" Elena said, gesturing to Maeve who was sitting with the sheriff and Melissa

"Is that Stiles?" Elena asked, nodding to the boy who ran out onto the field "I thought Matt said he sucked"

"He does" Isabela frowned, sensing the fear radiating off Stiles

"Where's Mateo?" Elena asked, looking around for her brother

"I don't know"

"Isabela" Scott's faint voice came from the bench, Isabela looked over to Scott who had his head turned slightly to the left "Gerard's planning something, I told Mateo too. He said if I don't give him Derek then Jackson's gonna kill someone"

"Shit" Isabela mumbled

"What?" Elena asked "What happened?"

"Gerard's planning something" Isabela told her "If anything happens, you either stay put or run"

"I never get to do anything fun" Elena rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest

Once the whistle blew and the game started, Isabela watched Jackson intently.

Elena cringed as Stiles got knocked on his ass and drop the ball every five minutes "Oh, god"

Once Issac showed up, he knocked every player off the field until Coach had not choice but to play Scott

꧁ঔৣ☬✞ ~~~~~~ ✞☬ঔৣ꧂