Chapter 19

That next night, Stiles laid out a blueprint of the bank and began to explain, Mateo listened as he stood with his hands in his pockets, staring out Derek's window. Isabela and Derek leaned against the table as Stiles drew in red marker

"Okay. You see this?" Stiles asked "This is how they got in, it's a rooftop air conditioning vent, leads down inside into the wall of the vault which is here"

Stiles drew a circle "Okay? One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now, that space is so small it him about 12 hours to drill into that wall, which is stone, by the way. Then, thorough the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the gay back on the roof through that one little shaft in the wall. Boom"

"Can we fit in there?" Scott asked

"Yes, we can. But, very, very barely" Stiles nodded

Elena scoffed "As if. Stiles, I probably can't even fit in there"

"That's not an issues, cause you're not going" Isabela said

"Okay, forget the drill. If I go in first, how much space do I have?" Derek asked

Stiles and Scott looked at Isabela in shock and she just nodded "What do you- what do you think you're gonna do, Derek?" Stiles asked "You gonna punch through the wall?"

Derek stood up straight and crossed his arms "Yes, Stiles. I'm gonna punch through the wall"

"Okay, big guy. Let's see it, let's see that fist"

"Stiles-"

"Big old first, make it, come on" Stiles ignored Mateo, Derek rolled his eyes and held up his first

"Yeah, look at that. Okay, see this?" Stiles asked, putting his palm about 3 inches away from Derek's fist "That's maybe 3 inches of room to gather enough force to punch through solid-"

Derek rolled his eyes and punched Stiles' hand "Okay" Isabela sighed, disappointed as Stiles screeched in pain

"Ah! He could do it!" Stiles said in pain as Elena rolled her eyes and grabbed his wrist, healing it

"I'll get through the wall" Derek said "Who's following me down?"

"Don't look at me" Peter spoke up from the stairs "I'm not up to fighting speed yet, and honestly, with Issac out of commission, you're not looking at very good odds for yourself"

"Peter, if you don't shut up, I'm gonna rip your throat out" Mateo said, leaning against the wooden bench connecting to Derek's window

"I'm not just gonna let the die" Derek told his uncle

"Do I have to remind you what we're up against?" Peter asked "A pack of Alphas, all of them, killers. And if that's not enough to scare your testicles pack into your stomach, just remember that two of them combine bodies to form one giant alpha. I'm sure Erica and Boyd were sweet kid, they'll be missed"

"Can someone kill him again please?" Stiles asked, leaning against the table after his hand was healed

Elena's eyebrows rose at the opportunity, she slimed widely and went to walk up to Peter, but was stopped by Mateo grabbing her arm and pulling her back "Derek, I hate Peter, like so much. But, he's right. You can't go in there alone"

"He's not, I'm going too" Isabela spoke up, getting a look from her siblings "Don't do that,  that look is mine, and mine only. Get your own look"

"What about you?" Derek asked Scott

"Yeah" Stiles nodded "If you want me to come-"

"Not you"

"Got it" Stiles said, gesturing to Scott