Execution

"Boss, they confronted them." The pink haired lady said darkly into the receiver. She looked at the broken object in the palm of her hand. Damn you, Vongola. Her palm shook in anger for the clams' deceived them.

"So? What did they get?" The old man replied, his voice is as dark as Rosetta's.

"They failed. The rings they got were fakes." The sound of the broken pieces clashed together, creating a soft 'crish' sound. Earlier, Rosetta and Klein sneaked into their respective junioes' room. They pushed in the most of their flames into the ring, testing the limits of it. It is said that the Vongola rings will never break inspire of the huge flames pushed into it.

However, the one that the soon-to-be-secondo stole, broke. What they took were fakes.

"Clean the mess up thoroughly. Make sure I see nothing left." There is finality in his voice, causing a shiver down the lady's spine. Taking a deep breath, she replied, "Yes Boss," throwing the smithereens of the ring into the bins.

Vongola

Tsuna felt a shiver down his spine while his head spun. Pressing his temples, he tried easing the pain, only that it would not go away. Plus, it is not his friends getting into trouble and that is really unsettling.

Sensing something going on, Reborn whacked his head. "Oi, Dame-Tsuna!" Tsuna glared at Reborn futilely. "What's wrong?"

Tsuna flinched at Reborn's eyes for they reflected concern. "Should I show sympathy for an enemy?" Tsuna asked, his bangs shadowed his eyes though his hands clenched while his muscles seemed like they contracted. Reborn observed him and sighed. "No. Your enemies are meant to be struck down." He answered mercilessly.

Tsuna widened his eyes. "But Rovinco-kun would be killed!" His eyes glazed in anger as they flickered in orange, threatening his flames to go ablaze. A gust of wind winded up in the room and Reborn had to dig his toes into the carpet to get more grip.

"Kill them. We have to! They took Elena away!" Daemon screamed at him but he refused to back down.

"Give them one more chance. They may change?" His voice shook, even he was uncertain. Blinded by rage, Daemon covered the area in gory illusions but he was not shaken. Everyone else tried keeping the colours out.

"Primo! They've killed thousands! Even those under our protection is being hunted down right now!" G protested.

There was a pregnant pause temporarily.

"One week." Daemon was startled.