The greeting of the crow

They emerge from the building, a warm wind blowing pass them. The Italian wind was calm and relaxing, kissing their skin lightly as they stride by. The Vongola team looked around the area, in awe of beautiful looking streets. They did attract many people as they moved forward. Nothing, however, shook them from their original mission.

They had bluetooths in their ears, formal suits on them, their dress shirts reflected their flames. They simply looked professional. They walked with style down the streets, their eyes fixed in front. They held straight faces and ignored all the cooing sounds from the ladies. "Hibari, go do what you need to do. You better get them." Tsuna commanded.

Hibari huffed, "You don't need to tell me." In a flash, Hibari was gone from the group, wandering the roofs and in the shadows, starting on his own part. Tsuna and his team then continued and turned left to a two-lane road, with barely any vehicle passing by, following a given map by the Ninth himself. A limousine with a gold emblem was parked there, waiting for its passengers.

Reborn took the lead next and knocked on the window of the vehicle. Instantly, the doors clicked open and a man appeared from it. He wore a butler-like uniform, slick navy blue hair and light brown eyes. Chrome blinked before scurrying behind her brother, who in turn wrapped her protectively with his arms. That man, he looked like a weirdo!

Reborn put his appearance aside and pats the man on his shoulder. "Are you sent by Nono?" He asked, his fedora shadowing his doubtful eyes. The man replied, his voice being very low, "Yes, Sir Reborn." Reborn narrowed his eyes, noticing a small twitch from the man. He was about to open his mouth when Tsuna spoke instead. His eyes turned orange and he took a deep breath.

"Liar. Daemon, unmask him. Asari, cut him down." The two males smirked and brought out their box weapons. Daemon's monocle floated at the eye, exposing the man entirely. "What a pleasant greeting, a lady illusionist." He smirked and dodged in time as Yamamoto swung his flaming metal blade. The man leap backwards and landed on the roof of the car. The swordsman clicked his tongue.

"You could have waited until I brought you to the HQ, you know? But since you decided to pick the fight here, we should begin, shouldn't we?" The lady was average in stature, had thick bandages over the right eye and her blue hair tied into a high ponytail. Her clothes were black with a winged symbol near the shirt's edge, resembling the crows. Her eye was gleaming red, screaming for bloodshed. She gave them a sinister smirk and raised her hands, gathering indigo mists into her palms.

Their surroundings began to shimmer and swirl, blurring itself. It was making all of them dizzy and nauseous inside. Everyone shut their eyes while a voice invaded their ears, cackling evilly. Discouraging words spelled into their ears and they covered their ears to block the venomous whispers that threaten to break them apart. Deciding that it was enough, Tsuna opened an eye minutely and shouted over, "DAEMON!"

Said man opened his eyes and straightened his back and materialised his trident. "The moment you decided to touch my family and my Elena, you are already on your road to failure. That's because you've met me." Mukuro lets out his own laughter that sounded worse than hers and clears the suffocating air. Lambo quivered at a corner, still keeping his green eyes closed. Reborn slapped him awake and yanked him, forcing the boy awake. He cried out and cling on his surrogate brother's pants, wailing. Tsuna groaned and lifted him into his arms.

The female clapped her hands mockingly. "Well done. However, I would like to divert that sentence back to you, Daemon." She grinned and formed a pineapple in her hand, making fun of the other. "Name is Janice, Corvino's mist guardian and a close confidante to the boss, pineapple-kun. Ah, we should call you melon instead." Two veins popped inside Mukuro. Ah, she's done it.