Building Anger

The man traced his fingers along the jawlines of the seemingly sleeping figure in front of him. His lips twisted into a sly grin as he placed a peck on her forehead. "Be a good girl and continue being my slave."

"Never," she hissed. "I belong only to one man and he will never be you, Frederic." She opened her eyes and glared at the man. Frederic's grin turns into a smirk as he continues to play with her orange blond locks.

"I know everything about you. From your favourite food, your favourite hangouts to your real identity. Sasagawa Kyoko -I mean, Yuriko." Kyoko growled and deepened her glare. Her flames would not work, it is more for healing than destruction. Man, if she had taken lessons from her brother, she would not be confined here. "I believe in Tsuna-kun."

Frederic's eyes widened before breaking into a fit of laughter. "Tsuna? You mean that blind blond idiot Giotto? Hah, I'm so much better than him. Why don't you choose me? Honestly, I'm surprised that he was reborned as his own descendant. Just like how all the others are." He leaned by her ears and whispered. "I'm even more surprised when you're born as Knuckle's younger sister and Giotto's girl all over again. Does it not get boring?" Kyoko growled as her eyes turned gold. Frederic's eyes sparkled at the loveliness of her eyes, that pure anger and hatred towards him that caused her eyes to change colour.

"Oh, those eyes! I want them!" He squealed, his arms reaching out to grab her, until another person came in. That pink hair that has not been seen by him for quite awhile. He immediately jumped towards her, his arms wrapped tightly around her. "Rosetta!"

"Get your hands off me, Fred!" She screamed and landed a punch on his head. "I belong to boss, not you!" She screeched in horror when the male started drooling on her. She stares at her ironed skirt in horror.

"Why are you here?" He backs away from her, as soon as he had enough of the lady. Rosetta soothes out her clothing and dabbed the disgusting spot with a wet cloth. "Boss wants me to check out the captive." She glances to her right, looking at the girl bounded on the bed, chains cuffed to her limbs. "She looks healthy."

"Of course! I would never kill my dear Yuriko." He cried dramatically, giving both ladies a shiver down their spine. Rosetta snorted and sashayed out of the room, "snap one picture of her and send it to the school." She said, completely leaving the vicinity. Frederic sighed because his eyes glittered, licking his lips in pleasure as his eyes roamed around the petite girl. Pulling his bullwhip taut, he smirked. "Shall we?"

Building Anger

"EXTREME SEARCH! KYOKO!" The boxer shouted at the top of his lungs, not bothered about himself disturbing the other neighbors. Hibari shot him a disapproving look, popping a vein once or twice when he goes overboard.

It all started when Haru and Hana started panicking over the missing girl when they woke up. They did not recall anything about who kidnapping her or how they did it. All they could remember was sleeping very soundly the previous night very abruptly. As soon as no signs of her could be found in the house, their search expanded to the outside and Haru bumped into them, passing them the horrible news.

At first, those words did not seem to sink in. Ryohei started to deny the fact furiously, chanting "there is no extreme way" repetitiously. However, Tsuna sensed no lie in her words and calmly broke the word to him. Teary eyed, the boxer screamed in his face, only to see tear stained cheeks with glazing orange eyes. At an instant, all their eyes surged their colours and more foreign strands of hair appeared. "We're going to find her and we won't stop until she's found." The brunet-turning-blond said, an aura of determination surrounding him.