The talk!!!

After two hours Isabelle began to stir and I removed the cloth from her forehead. She slowly opened her eyes and gasped at the sight of me.

It's been two hours since I was taking care of her and these two hours were the most peaceful two hours of my life. Seeing the person I love sleeping so peacefully looking like an angel filled my heart with happiness.

" Dylan, what are you still doing here?" Isabelle asked as she started sitting up. I put a hand behind her back and heard her sharp intake of breath. I smirked internally knowing that I still have an effect on my brunette.

She's not yours Dylan! How many times do I have to say that?
She soon will be, how many times do I have to say that?

" I told you that I am gonna take care of you. " I said to her sincerely. She looked at me then looked at the cloth in my hand which I used to bring her temperature down. There was some kind of emotion in her eyes but I can't say what it was. I am not that good at reading people but seeing her staring at me with that emotion in her eyes made me shift uncomfortably on my seat.

Why is she looking at me like that? Did she find out that I love her? Is she regretting giving me a chance on this friendship?

After what felt like hours she finally said, " Thank you Dylan. I really appreciate it. " Hearing this a genuine smile crept upon my face.

" Ummm so how are you feeling now? Is your headache gone? Do you need anything? Are you hungry? " I asked her while looking at her beautiful face.

" I am fine. I feel much much better than before and my headache has also gone. And yeah I am hungry. " she replied while smiling sheepishly at me.

The picture of her smiling at me literally knocks the breath out of me.

She got out from the bed and I stood up instantly, " Whoa! You stay here. Your body needs rest. I am gonna go and get you something to eat. " I said to her while rushing towards her.

She shook her head stubbornly and crossed her arms on her chest. This action revealed a bit of her cleavage and my eyes instantly feasted on it. But I quickly looked away and tried to control ' Dylan Junior ' from standing up.

" No Dylan, I am bored from taking too much of rest and I want to go down and watch TV. So I am coming with you. " she said obviously oblivious to my misery.

The effects this girl have on me! And the worst part is she doesn't even know that she affects me so strongly and I guess that's what is more appealing to me. She will literally be the death of me!

Then my eyes roamed on her whole attire and I knew this time I won't be able to control my boy down there. Isabelle was wearing a very low shorts with a top that showed her slim waist.

Does she really sleep wearing this? How come I have not known all these years?

I don't know how I will be able to sleep from now on when I will know that Isabelle is sleeping right in next house wearing such an attire.

I just hope that I don't do something stupid like coming in the middle of the night in her room just because I couldn't get her image of wearing a skimpy night suit out of my head.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone shook me. I looked at Isabelle to see her looking at me in concern.

" Are you okay Dylan? I have been calling you for past five minutes. " she said, her eyebrows furrowed worriedly. " Yeah, I am good " I replied with a strain in my voice.

I quickly turned and walked downstairs so that she doesn't see what she does to me. I heard footsteps behind me and knew that she's coming down.

I went inside the kitchen and put myself behind the counter effectively refraining her from seeing anything.