Day 2!!!

My alarm rang disturbing me from my awesome dream. In the dream I and Isabelle were kissing and I was about to take it further but this stupid alarm had to go and ruin it. I sighed dreamily thinking about the kiss.

I suddenly remembered the reason I put alarm in the first place and quickly scrambled out of the bed throwing my covers up in the air. I hurriedly went down and saw that no one was there in the kitchen and frowned.

I clearly remembered telling Mom that she had to wake up early to help me.

No, you clearly remembered telling Mom that she had to wake up early to help you in your head.

I sighed realizing that this time he was indeed right as I did forget to mention it to my mom. Now I am actually scared to wake her up. No one messes with her when she's sleeping. But the work has to be done and I can't waste anymore time than I already had so I find myself making my way to my parent's room.

Sorry Mom, but I have to do it.

I slowly crept into the room and saw mom and dad sleeping peacefully while dad spooning my mom.

Awww. They look so good together.

Seeing them like this only made my determination to make Isabelle mine rise.

I walked to my mom's side and whispered her name two to three times. But even then she didn't get up. So I gently shook her to wake her up but even then nothing happened. I always knew my mom was a heavy sleeper but i didn't know that it would be a problem for me.

When even after many attempts she didn't wake up, I did what I thought was the best to do. I took the glass of water from the side table, removed it's lid and then dipped my fingers in the water.

I threw some drops of water on her face causing her to jerk away. Her eyes instantly opened and when she saw who was the culprit, let's just say, I am officially dead now.

I immediately got up when she removed dad's arm from her stomach gently as to not wake him up and scrambled out of the bed. I hurriedly went out of the room and stood on one side of the dining table to avoid from her wrath.

" DYLAN RIGHT! YOU BETTER HAVE A FUCKING GOOD REASON TO WAKE ME UP SO EARLY OR ELSE BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY, THAT I AM GOING TO HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THE BREAKFAST. " she yelled from the opposite side of the table. I also saw that she had closed her bedroom's door before coming so dad won't be disturbed.

I felt myself flinch at her loud voice and hurriedly tried to explain myself. I seriously don't want to be on the other end when my mom is shouting because she always does what she says and I really don't want my head chopped and get eaten for the breakfast.

" I need your help mom. I want to make breakfast for Isabelle and you know I don't know how to cook. " I told her gently. " And also you only said to me that whenever I need help from you I can come and ask. " I added for my betterment.

" I know I said that Dylan but I didn't mean for you to wake me up at fucking four in the morning you dumbass." she again shouted at me and I once again felt myself wince at her sharp voice.

" Please Mom. Pretty please. With the cherry on top. " I pleaded to her. We both knew I was just buttering her but then to a small reluctant smile spread across her face.

" OK but this is the only time I am going to help you. And also because i love Isabelle and she's a very sweet girl.Next time you want something go do it yourself only. Now what do you want to make for her?" She asked while moving towards the kitchen and putting an apron.

" Thanks mom. You are the best. OK so I want to make scrambled eggs, toast, chocolate chip pancakes, sausages, bacon, chocolate milkshake, some fresh fruits, waffles, a glass of fresh fruit juice, blueberry muffins, apple pie and oh yeah some chocolate chip cookies. Yeah that's it, I guess. You don't think I am missing something, do you? " I asked her.