Confession!!!

Her eyes widened and her mouth popped open. She looked surprised but that wasn't what I was expecting. It looked more like that she knew about it and she was trying to fake it. Her expressions only made me more angry.

" What-what a-are yo..you talking about? " she stammered and looked everywhere but me.

" You knew about it, didn't you? " I asked angrily and her eyes widened once again.

" N-no no Dylan. How would I know about it? " she said while avoiding my eyes. It was a clear indication that she was lying. But her scared form softened me up a bit.

" Why did you lie to me Isabelle about Nathan being your boyfriend when you knew he was gay?" I asked again, softly this time.

She sighed. It was clear that she has given up pretending. But she again straightened up herself as to give one last try.

" Look Dylan, I don't even know why it matters to you. What I do or not is completely my business. " she hissed at me thinking I wouldn't question her further. You are so wrong baby!

I was losing my patience and I knew it. I don't want to do something that I will regret later and especially with Isabelle. " Isabelle, you are trading on a thin ice right now. My patience is wearing off soon. So please tell me what the fuck was all about having a boyfriend. " I said slowly and clearly making sure that I am not fooling around anymore.

She looked down and after five seconds said, " Yeah I knew Nathan is gay and I was just pretending to be his girlfriend. " Her voice was so low that if I wouldn't have been standing so close to her, I would have missed it.

" I want to know everything Isabelle. Now." I told her while pushing her back against the lockers with my body attached to hers. I kept both of my hands on the either side of her head. I could feel her heart beating fast. Hell! So was mine. She gasped at my actions and I groaned at the sound of her gasp.

She doesn't even know what she does to me when she makes sounds like that.
" Now" I repeated myself while pressing my body to hers.

" Wh- when Nathan came on his first day here, we instantly became friends. He was a little bit shy and was a nerd like me. So we were quite good together. " my hands fell to her waist and my arms tightened around her waist. Her eyes widened and she became breathless. Her warm breath hit my neck making goosebumps raise on my skin.

" Since I had no friends, I mostly spent my time with him and even then I didn't know he was gay. It was later when I came back after the week and some guy was hitting on me, Nathan announced me as his girlfriend and I was shocked as I didn't know why did he say that. "

I remembered seeing her shocked that day but I thought it was because she didn't want to let anyone know about it.

" I was angry as he just can't say suddenly that I am his girlfriend to everyone and we had an argument. I was angry that time and he pleaded that he need to explain some things. So we decided to meet up later. He explained to me that he was gay and he did that just to protect me from that guy who was hitting on me."

" What about the kiss that I saw the other day?" I growled angrily at her while bringing my face closer to her neck. " Why did he fucking kiss you Isabelle when he was fucking gay? " I said slowly, my lips brushing against the skin of her neck.

She shivered and I smirked loving the effect I have on her.

" Um- Um about that kiss, yeah, that ki-kiss." She stammered and placed her hands on my chest to push me off of her. I stood where I was- pressed up against her. I held both of her hands and held them to the either side of her head.

" What are you doing Dylan? " she asked breathlessly. " Answer me" I growled lowly in her ear.

" H-he also told me that be has a huge crush on this cute guy that he has in his class and wants me to help him with that guy. That guy also has a huge crush on Nathan but is scared to come out of the closet. So Nathan asked me to pretend to be his girlfriend so he can make that guy jealous. Just announcing that we were a couple was not enough so we had to do something more to make him realize that what he was missing out by being scared. So the next day Nathan kissed me in front of that guy."

I pushed myself further against her.
" You let another guy touch your lips. How can you allow someone to kiss you like that? " I hissed at her.

She suddenly pushed me away from her with all her force. I staggered a bit as I was caught off guard.

" Yeah so what if I did kiss some other guy Dylan. Why does it matter to you? I will kiss whoever I want and whenever I want. " she yelled obviously irritated by my questioning.

I was shaking with anger when I heard her say that she will let anyone kiss her. She can't kiss anyone, nor I will let anyone kiss her. They'd be fucking dead even before they think to touch my Isabelle.

" You won't kiss anyone else. And also I want you to end your fake relationship with Nathan right now."
I yelled at her.

" Who are you to tell me what to do and what not to do? I am my own person. I can do whatever the hell I want. " she yelled back.

" The hell you will. " I shouted and realized that we were so close to each other. Our foreheads were touching and our breaths were mingling.

" I have had enough of your nonsense Dylan. I know we are friends but- " I cut her off with a harsh laugh.

" I don't want to be your fucking friend. " I shouted at her and she flinched back. Hurt clouded her eyes and in a second turned blank.

" OK then. We are no longer friends. Bye Dylan. " she told while backing away.

I cursed when I realized how my words would have sounded to her. I ran and caught her by her waist and pulled her against my chest.

" I am sorry Isabelle. That came out wrong. I didn't mean it that way to come." I said sincerely while holding her tight to my body. She was struggling in my arms and I didn't like it one bit. I want her to be relaxed when she's in my arms.

" Look let me explain. " I pleaded to her. She was still struggling and said,
" No Dylan. I am so done with you. It's not like I even matter to you so why are you even trying? " her words angered me.

" Just let me go and we can forget that it ever happened. " she yelled at me frustrated.

" I can't do that. " I hissed at her.

" And why not Dylan? " she asked mockingly in a harsh tone.

" Because I am in love with you damn it and I will never let you go." I shouted at her, finally relaxing that all my feelings were out.