Day 7!!!

Today is the day! The day which I hope will definitely convince Isabelle that I really love her and that this is nothing. I can and will do anything for her.

I quickly made some calls to confirm about the timings and place. I am really grateful for my dad. It's because of him only that I can make this day memorable for Isabelle. Otherwise getting hold of that was next to impossible as I asked for it at the last moment.

I quickly checked myself in the mirror. I have to say, I really look dashing in my black jeans and dark red shirt.

Yeah whatever you say!

I really thought that you died since you didn't make an appearance since two days. I was going to throw a party you know?

For what?

Because you died I thought it was only fair to give you an awesome farewell since you were so helpful to me. But now I had to cancel it as you are back again.

He glared at me hatefully and retreated to the back of my mind.

Thank God! I didn't have to bear him anymore.

I looked at my watch and it was 2:50. I checked my pocket for the envelope and when I was sure that it was safely tucked in, I made my way downstairs.

" Mom I am gonna go now. Will you tell dad thank you once again for me?" I asked her.

" Sure will. " she replied back and after taking my car keys I went out. I reached Isabelle's door and rang the doorbell.

After two minutes the door was opened by Isabelle. She was wearing a sexy black figure hugging tight dress.
Her hair was straightened and she had a red lipstick on with red pumps and a red clutch. My mouth literally dried.

Fuck my plan!

Fuck everything!

I just wanted to take her right then and there.

" You look good Dylan. And look at that. This time without even you trying we are matching. " I heard her speak lightly but I was still lost in the beauty of her.

Give me a break! I am a guy. I let my eyes roam over her figure appreciatively and when I was satisfied I looked up to find her watching me with an amused smirk on her face.

" Done checking me out? " she asked smirking. I wasn't even embarrassed so I smirked right back and said, " Not yet. I don't think I can ever have my fill of you. " her smirk dropped at my intense answer.

" So where are you taking me?" She asked trying to change the subject while moving towards my car.

" Where you always wanted to go. " I told her while opening the door for her.

After I got in myself, I started the car and drove towards our destination.

" You still won't tell me. I should at least know why am I so dolled up for." She said and I could hear the clear disbelief in her voice.

I just shook my head with a smile on my face.

" If I tell you my surprise it won't be quite a surprise now, would it be?" I asked her and she only grumbled to herself. I chuckled and focused on the road.

After almost two hours of driving we finally reached to our destination. All this time Isabelle kept asking me where I am taking her and I literally had the urge to tell her as I am quite excited myself but it took everything in me to keep quite and let it happen as it was planned.

I quickly opened Isabelle's door and she got out taking my outstretched hand.

The moment she saw where I had brought her, her eyes widened and her hands covered her mouth as she gasped in surprise.