Epilogue!!!

A/N - Do read the A/N at the end.

Ten years later...

" What are you doing? " I shouted at my annoying yet incredibly sweet wife.

" Dusting fans? " Isabelle said smiling at me sheepishly.

I went to her and picked her up from where she was standing on the stool and carried her bridal style to our bedroom. I made her sit on the bed and arranged the pillows for her so she's comfortable.

" I am okay Dylan. You really have to stop fussing so much over me. " she said while rolling her eyes.

" No you are not okay. You are pregnant. " I told her and she again rolled her eyes.

" That's what I am saying. I am pregnant Dylan not on my death bed." She joked and I glared at her. She knows how much I hate such kind of jokes. Seeing my expression she smiled and said, " I was kidding Dylan. "

" I know but you also know that I don't like you making jokes about your death. " I told her and in response she kissed me.

I sighed and kissed her back. Even after ten years she still makes me feel the same. In fact even better.

We pulled apart and she cupped my face in her hands and said, " I am sorry. I won't do it again. I promise. "

I half smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead.

I was about to say something when footsteps were heard outside of the door and I turned my head just in time to see Alex running to us.

" Daddy daddy ! " he said excitedly and jumped in my arms.

I laughed and picked him up. " So how's my little champ doing? " I asked while tickling him in the tummy.

He giggled. He's so adorable just like his mom. Alex is our two year old son. We had him just a year after our marriage. That was really the best day of my life. To hold your child in your arms for the first time is one of the best feelings a person could ever have.

" I am good daddy but you know mommy cried today. " he said in his babyish voice.

I turned my head sharply to look at Isabelle and asked, " Why did you cry Isabelle? Did you get hurt? I told you to rest but you never listen to me. I really should lock you up and then go to the office. "

" Calm down Dylan. " Isabelle said while rolling her eyes. " I cried because I couldn't get the jar of pickle to open. " she said with a sheepish look on her face and I breathed a sigh of relief.

This was nothing new. I was already used to it. Even when she was going to have Alex, she used to cry on small small things. Like her food didn't turn out good or I didn't come home early or her favorite shirt was gone for wash or she can't do something. Tears used to start pouring out from her eyes. Initially I used to panick that I might have done something wrong but then I realized that it's just her hormones.

But this all was also nothing. The cravings she constantly used to have everyday at three in the morning used to drive me wild. But that's why I love her. For her, I will do anything. Even if I have to wake up everyday for my entire life to satisfy her cravings, I'll do it.

I shook my head and then bent down and kissed her on the lips with Alex still in my arms.

" Daddy stop eating my mommy. " Alex told with a grimace on his face while I and Isabelle chuckled.

Alex started to wriggle in my arms indicating he want to be let down. I let him on the floor and he ran to Isabelle and pressed his ear against her stomach.