Day 8!!!

I closed the pen's top off and then quickly collected all the paper airplanes which I have made with riddles written on it. There were a total of ten airplanes.

I brought all of them to my window and looked at Isabelle's window to find it open. I could see her sleeping and this time she was facing me so I know that she's actually sleeping.

I took one airplane and threw it but instead of landing in Isabelle's room, it landed on the ground between our houses.

My aim is not that bad!

Yeah keep telling yourself that.

Didn't I tell you not to bother me again?

Yes you did but did you really think that I would listen to you?

Arghhh!

I quickly threw the second and third airplane. One again landed on the ground and the other in Isabelle's room but far from her bed.

After throwing three more airplanes, finally my fourth airplane hit Isabelle on her face.

Ouch! I didn't mean to hit her.

I saw her opening her eyes and I grinned but my grin vanished when she turned and again closed her eyes.

What?

Finally when my airplane lands, she doesn't wake up.

I had three more airplanes left. I threw all the three airplanes at her back to back and all of them hit her making her groan.

She sat up on her bed rubbing her eyes. She looked so cute like a kitten.

Then she looked down where there were 5-7 airplanes on the bed and ground and did a double take. Then suddenly her head shot up and she faced me.

I grinned at her, " Good morning Isabelle. "

She only raised her eyebrows at my sudden cheeriness as I am not usually this happy this early in the morning.

" What are these? " she croaked. Her voice husky because of sleep.

" Last I checked, they are called paper airplanes. " I teased her making her roll her eyes at me.

" I mean I know what they are but why did you throw them in my room?" She asked tiredly.

" OK listen to me. There is a clue written on that airplanes. Take any one of them and promise me you will open it only after the school ends. This clue will bring you to your next clue. So I am gonna go now. OK . Bye."
I rushed out of the room but again came back and looked out of the window to find Isabelle about to open the airplane and I shouted, " And I love you. "

I chuckled when she jumped up from her place and looked at me guiltily. I knew she was guilty because she was about to open the airplane.

" OK I promise I won't try to open it." She said hurriedly seeing my pointed look. And I just smiled at her then went out of the room.

After checking that all my preparations are done, I got out of the house and drove off to the school. I was very early and therefore there was no one seen in the hallways.

This is the exact reason why I came early. I didn't want people to question me for what I am gonna do. I quickly placed my clues to the places where I have decided to put them.

After doing that I came out of the school and went to the place where I am gonna put my last clue.

It took me around half an hour to do everything and then be back to school. I reached school just in time for my first lecture bell to go.