Reaction!!!

Out of everything I expected, getting a slap was the last one.

The moment the words ' I love you ' came out of my mouth, I felt a sting on my cheek. It took me a second to realize that Isabelle just slapped me.

My mouth popped open in shock and my eyes went wide. I looked at Isabelle to see her shaking in anger. I have never seen her this angry from the moment I met her.

" You love me? You fucking love me?" She let out a bitter laugh while saying the words in a harsh tone.

I couldn't speak anything. It was like suddenly someone had stuck my lips together with a glue from opening them.

I was speechless!

" For the past two years I did everything I could to make you to fall in love with me. But you being the Mr. Ignorant that you are never paid a second glance to me. Heck! You treated me as if I am some kind of a shit or worse plague. Did you think I was deaf? That I couldn't listen how you used to make fun of me in front of your friends? That I couldn't see how you used to imitate me in a mocking manner in front of your friends? That how you have let everyone know that you hate me so much that even if I died you wouldn't give a rat ass about it? That you would be the luckiest person on the earth if that happens and you'll be the first one to throw a party? Did you think I was blind that I couldn't see the hatred you felt for me? And here you are saying that you love me,trust me when I say this that I swear I haven't heard any bullshit bigger than this in my entire life. " she yelled at me while tears continued to streak down her cheeks.

I was tongue tied. I didn't know what to say or even what to do to make her realize that I wasn't bullshitting her. That I was madly, deeply and crazily in love with her. That for the first time in my life I have felt something like this for someone. That I want to do every romantic and cheesy stuff with her. That I want to show her everyday how much I love her.

I can't let this go like this. This wasn't how it was supposed to happen. She was supposed to throw her arms around me and kiss me senseless. She was supposed to confess that she loves me too.

But here everything was going down.

I won't let it happen.

I grasped her shoulders and made her look at me.

" How can you say that Isabelle? I am not lying. I am in love with you. I don't know how, when or even where I fell in love with you but I did and I can't control this feeling. I want to spend my every day loving you. I want to see you smile and hear you laugh because of me. I want to be the one to comfort you when you feel down. I want to hear your voice the first thing in the morning and the last thing in the night. I want to wrap my arms around you when you feel cold. I want to hug you and kiss you senseless till you are out of breath. I am so fucking whipped that I am not even ashamed to admit it. You have ruined me for anyone else. I can't even look at another girl without thinking about you. There is always an emptiness inside of me if I don't get to see you or don't get to hear your voice. I realized it when you were away from me for a whole week. I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, couldn't concentrate on anything besides you. How could I knowing that I was the one to hurt you? That you were sad and hurt because of my stupid words that didn't even mean anything. So believe me Isabelle when I tell you that I fucking love you because God knows it's the only truth. " I finished while taking a deep breath.

She was looking at me like I am some kind of an alien. I saw hope in her eyes but it was instantly replaced by hurt.

Hurt? What did I say that could have hurt her?

I tried remembering all the things I said to her but can't find what did I say to hurt her.

" I get it. You love the new me. Don't you Dylan? Now I understood why I had your sudden attention after I came back. It's all because I changed myself. Isn't it Dylan? When I used to wear baggy clothes or geeky glasses with my hair in a messy bun you didn't even used to spare a look at me and now when I am all changed, I have suddenly become a person worth giving time to. And anyways how can you even fall in love with waste of space? " I flinched at the words that were spoken by me two weeks ago.

" You don't love me Dylan. You love the idea of me." She said in a hurt voice.

Oh God! How could I have spoken to her like that. Now that I think about it I was really a shitty person to say that words to her.

" Isabelle I am really sorry for what I said to you that day. I was angry that day and although it is no excuse for my actions, plzz forgive me. But I really love you and if you give me a chance to prove myself, I will spend every moment showing you that how much I love you and how sorry I am for my actions in the past. " I pleaded her. I was getting pretty desperate but at the moment I didn't care.

I will give everything of mine to make her believe me that I love her.

When she kept quiet, I continued, " I know I don't deserve you but please give me a chance Isabelle to prove myself and my love for you. " I begged once again.

After a long one minute she looked up at me and said, " I am sorry Dylan but I can't give you the chance. Weren't two years that I waited for you enough of the chance? So don't blame me if I don't believe you Dylan when you say you love me when just two weeks ago you said me to get the hell out of your life and that even if you will fall in love you are never gonna fell for a worthless piece of shit like me." Her words cut deep but I know that I am responsible for that.

She yanked herself out of my hold.

" I am not that naive and stupid girl anymore Dylan who will go all happy and throw herself at you hearing you say ' I love you '. If you really love me Dylan then you have to work for it." Saying this she ran out of the school while I kept standing there watching her leave.

Her last words kept echoing in my mind.

If you really love me Dylan then you have to work for it.

Hell yeah! I will do anything Isabelle to make you mine.

You don't believe me now but soon I'll make you believe that I am in love with you.

With that determination I walked out of the school and towards the parking lot.